I haven't forgotten you all......!!
collywobble wrote:Hi folks
Been having awful nausea and my migraines are back after not having any for ages. Had my fourth MTX dose on Sunday, and felt really awful since.
On the plus side, my joints feel great this week, but right now think I'd rather have joint pains.
Anyway, not on my laptop at the mo - makes my head worse, so just wanted to say hello to everyone, and the PM's I havent replied to, I apologise, and will be in touch when feeling a bit more human.
Lots of love, Lynn xxx
Know exactly what you mean I get nausea and migraines, are you injecting meth ? laptop makes my head worse too. I hate this thing and it has been going on for years I dont know about you but I can't remember what feeling normal is anymore. Take care X
- 8.2K All Categories
- 762 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 22 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 1 Sports and Hobbies
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe