Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Knitting Pattern

annie_mialannie_mial Posts: 5,818
edited 4. Nov 2009, 14:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Anybody got a pattern for a knitted hat with a floppy or curled brim rather than a rolled one? I know one exists (probably more than one) but I can't track 'em down!

Annie

Comments

• kathbeekathbee Posts: 934
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I sent you a PM Annie
    of some websites that have
    loads of free knitting patterns.

Kath
  • carol101carol101 Posts: 677
    Have you tried looking on ebay? They have many patterns listed and normally only cost around 99p.

Carol X
  • wallysattwallysatt Posts: 87
    Have you looked on ravelry.com. It's brilliant I use it all the time. Also there were some nice patterns in Lets Knit a couple of months ago. I could try to scan them in for you if you like.

Are you going to enter the competition?
  • annie_mialannie_mial Posts: 5,818
    wallysatt wrote:
    Have you looked on ravelry.com. It's brilliant I use it all the time. Also there were some nice patterns in Lets Knit a couple of months ago. I could try to scan them in for you if you like.

Are you going to enter the competition?

Thank you for the info, I will look at that one too. I used to knit a lot and want to start again with something simple, but it has to be on large needles, I can't use smaller ones now.
    Annie