Options
2»

Comments

• penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hiya
    No prob, just don't think you are on your own when you have us lot! There is a section at front of booklet that says they think the questions are misleading too. I certainly don't know whether I will qualify either but I do know I can't go back to my current job as it is so physically demanding. Scary times, as the youngsters say!
    Glad you have now got some money through, at least.
    Take care
    Pennie Xx
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    Thanks again Pennie, I hope we both get sorted out soon.
    :?
    rita
  • ritwren
    Options
    Just a little update for those of you who were kind enough to help when I was stressed out of my mind. :roll:
    I am feeling very much better, having been on the methotrexate injections for 4 weeks now and am learning better how to pace myself. I'm alternating days with celebrex and tramadol because of the side effects and am feeling a lot stronger.
    Because of the help I've gotten on here I rang OH and have said that I've taken advice, which I have. I want to get back to work on a phased return basis and know my condition is covered by the DDA. I have an appointment early next week with them and hope to begin back the following week. I will keep my crooked fingers crossed it all goes well and let you all know how I get on.
    big hugs and thanks to you all.
    rita
  • penfactor
    Options
    That's great news Rita & so lovely to hear you much happier.
    Thanks for letting us all know & keep us posted on how your meeting goes.
    love Pennie X
  • ritwren
    Options
    Hi guys, just to let you all know I saw OH today and can resume for work for monday next. :D I will do a phased return and at the moment won't be able to do all my duties but there's plenty I can do. If I could dance I would I'm so pleased although I know I have to pace myself.
    Fingers crossed it will all go well, I don't think I could bear it if it doesn't.
    Thanks again to all of you who have been such a great support.
    rita
  • penfactor
    Options
    Hi Rita
    I'm so glad the meeting went well. Just pace yourself, as you said, & expect to feel a bit tired & I'm sure you will be fine. Just being back doing things will make you feel so much better in yourself.
    As long as they are clear on the things you really can't do & no-one there is going to pressure you. Even if they do, ignore them cos you have the backing of OH now!
    love Pennie X
  • ritwren
    Options
    Thanks Pen, hopefully it will work out for me. I do realise I'm unlikely to be able to work full time for much longer as it's all so tiring etc...... but I want to for as long as I can.
    bye for now thanks again.
    rita :)