ive lost two stone in weight

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 6. Nov 2009, 14:43 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi ive lost two stone and have one more to go i was 11 and half when first diagnosed and they said i have to be ten. I saw two dietitions. I went up to 13 stone i have now gone to 11 stone and am targeting reaching the ten stone.
I fell on bum this week and miss the cushioning my fat **** gave me boy did i hurt. I wonder if they do bum support cushions on the nhs ?:lol::lol: from joanne
Joanne

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Woo Wooh! Look at you!
    well done Joanne - keep it up!
    :D:D skinny minnie!
    Toni x
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 5. Nov 2009, 08:16
    Options
    .?
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Well done you skinny Miss.

Kath
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Joanne

Good for you. You kept that a secret from us didn't you? What an achievement. :D You must feel much better in yourself, except when you fall on your bum! Ouch! I hope you did not hurt yourself too much.

You are a real incentive for those that are trying to lose weight. Carry on the good work.

I have just read your Reasons to be Cheerful posting and you are obviously feeling really buoyant - it is wonderful to read. I am very happy for you. :D:D:D:D:D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Who said that? g015.gif

Well done Joanne didn't notice you standing next to that twig :lol::lol:

Bet you look great :wink:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    well done joanne :D
    keep it up,
    your jeans that is as they must be hanging off you :D
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Well done. It's the most difficult time of the year to lose weight too. so double congrats. How did you do it?

joy
  • suncatcher
    Options
    gosh soo many replys :D:D:D My jeans are hanging off me and they are the size fourteens . i can get on twelves but they are tight. I have been losing weight gradualy but the last few months it been noticed by people and its taken me by surprise. The timeing with christmas and my benefit threatened buying new cloths is not good. I will be rooting round second shops. If you go to ones in well off areas you can get nearly new stuff. I do feel happy i have done it but i wonder if the next stone will be harder. I wont be throwing the old ones out tho most are new. I kicked the sixteens out enjoyed doing that :D:D I also have had news there is no permanant damage to neck and hand, They do think tho i should not be going to long on computors as this they think is the course and they would advise not to use em. The rest away has eased the syntoms. the eyes have worsend i have new glasses had new last year optition is concerned and blames computor. Also more news I go to hospital every three months as my condition is suited to arva and it is keeping arther under wrapps for now. I am releaved to get a little repite from the hospitals for a bit, any way thankyou for replying joanne
    Joanne
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Joanne

Well done, I'm really proud of you. The last stone won't necessarily be any harder to lose, just keep on doing what you have been doing.

And let us know how you get on.

Nx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Brilliant Joanne,
    I am also 11 stone but it is the highest I have ever been .(I am 5.2).I have kept all my old jeans from the past and my aim is to get back into some of them but so far have failed to lose anything since January last year.
    I cant be trying hard enough!I also hope to get to 10 stone but 9 would be wonderful.
    It was lovely to read your post as you are doing so well.
    Best wishes Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    Options
    well done pet, am very happy for you
    suzie x
  • suncatcher
    Options
    I strongly would recomend boogying in front of a mirror to your fave sound shake what you can even for a little bit keep moving.
    Its hard in pain but you can build your fitness up little at a time going to gym aint always poss but my music was there i just built this dancing in little at time.
    :D Even in a chair you can move to music it does help and a strict diet of course drink loads water veg fruit. I halved all my meals the amount i used to eat and get a smaller plate we always fill big ones portion control is key and you can still treat your self to you indulgances. I dont think diet i have just changed the eating habits still eat same things cut back on some added others which are good.
    :D If i thought im on diet i would slip straight away like in past. thanks for all king encouragement and congrats will keep going and i hope u are right about the last stone nina best wishes all from joanne :D
    Joanne
  • jordan7j
    jordan7j Bots Posts: 346
    Options
    Joanne, I am so jealous!!! I am struggling to lose 2 stone at the moment as recommended by clinic etc. you give me hope!! keep it up skiny!!! :D Jay
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi joanne well done take care of your self u should be proud of yourself
    val
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Joanne

Well done, a good excuse to buy new clothes like we really need one :)

Love
    Vonski x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Joanne

I am so pleased for you. I agree with you about thinking of the word 'diet' As soon as you do then you feel hungry. I am going to halve my plate and just carry on eating what I always. A little bit of what you fancy and all that.

I've got a lot more than you to lose

here goes

Bless you

Joyu
  • suncatcher
    Options
    I just got to keep it off now and continue to go for that other stone.
    I have not been size 12 since age 13 i was a fourteen later until kid 1 then was 16 lose that went to 14 and had babe 2 and after that was 16 for ages. I think the benefit thing has marred the excitement only a little as i am chuffed about it thanks for reply from joanne
    Joanne
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi Joanne
    Well done!!!! :D That`s a great achievement, and an inspiration too.
    I have lost just over a stone in past 6 weeks and am trying hard to continue. I want to lose another couple of stones at least. I am enjoying rediscovering things in my wardrobe!! It beats buying bigger stuff for a change!
    Keep up the good work!
    NB