Sorry I have gone quiet

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 6. Nov 2009, 08:37 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All,

I am sorry I have gone quiet and not been very supportive of late. Its not that I don't care its just I have been in a hell situation and well as some of you know I have lost 3 employers and 2 were very special. I kinda feel like I have been scat by a pounder just now.

Normal services will be resumed as soon as I can and I promise you I am ok just a bit down. The fear of having to do what I did do has been stalking me for a while now and at least that’s gone now I have also lost a lot of anxiety so there is a big plus side here.

You all take care and I do think about you all and am sending love and hugs to you All. Cris xx

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

Oh Cris, I'm so sorry to hear about your three employers. That must have been awful for you, and my heart goes out to you. But you can only do your best, which I know you always do. You are a wonderful person, so we look forward to having you back when you feel strong enough.

All the best

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Skezier

I am thinking about you too.You take a breather and come back when you are able!

Best wishes special lady
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Well done Cris for letting us all know.
    No-one will judge you for your quietness. We all understand :(
    So what at times we can't always be our usual; chirpy and helpful selves....we all have downtimes and we all care about you too :D
    So you carry on being you (we wouldn't have you any other way)
    and a million cyber hugs from me and mine(((((((())))))))
    Love
    toni xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    I've been worried about you because i had not seen any posts.
    but has long as your alright thats all that matters.
    i hope every thing goes well for you.
    love joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joan, Elizabeth and Toni,

Its been a rough month :shock: It will get easier with time and no more being done.......... Thank you all for understanding its all very raw but time will help. I must go finish off evening duties and play a new game a senior employer and I have 'invented'........ I call it spin the sheep and she calls it spin the human :shock: I so wish my wrists were stronger and that she had a bit less attitude :wink: I tell you the min I grab her collar she becomes a spinning top :roll:

You all take care, Luv Cris xx

Toni you have been so good, thank you xxx
    Sorry Joan I missed you there. I will be ok just it was very hard, but terribly necessary. xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

take your time, I know you have had a mauling recently and just hope things settle down and start to improve for you. Hope you won the spin the sheep game today at least! Do take care.
    We are thinking of you.
    love
    Chris
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Thinking of you Cris and hope
    you will feel strong again soon.

Sorry to hear your bad news.

take care
    Love Kath xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris,we all understand & are truely sorry for your loss.
    as you know time is a great healer.
    you take all the time you need.
    take care
    luv n hugs(((()))) debs
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    It never gets any easier does it, Cris? It's all over now, though and you are allowed to feel relief as much as anything else - don't feel guilty about it!
    I've been thinking about you.

Love
    Annie
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Cris

Sorry to hear this news but you know you did what you had to do.

Love
    Vonski x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Cris

You need time out to grieve. We will be here when you return and your name has been mentioned amongst ourselves because you have not been around the forum but we did know why and do understand. You have and are going through a very tough period just now so you take all the time you need.

Lots of love and hugs
    Elna x(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Cris - we do really understand and are thinking of you lots.

littlelegs is packing her bags as I type, and is determined to come and help you win the game of spin the sheep. She has a few ideas on how you can win :D

sending hugs ((((((()))))))) from me, slurps and wags from her.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn, Chris, Kath, Annie, Debs, Vonski, Elna and Wonky,

Thank you all for understanding. I am ashamed to say I kinda went into emotional melt down :oops: I know even a part of me is asking 'and this surprises you because?'! Its been too many in too short a time and really did think one was on the back burner and she, bless her, was the 1st :shock:

Anyway Elna I kinda knew that but just couldn't say till the worst was over. I couldn't post in melt down :wink: x

Annie your right it really doesn't get easier :wink: x

I will lurk and post when I ok. It sort of hits in waves just now........ I think the melt down is thankfully over now. I am so grateful for the help people have given me on the site and your a wonderful group of people I really don't know what I would have done without that help.

Chris I didn't have to win tonight........ She stood like a little lamb (at her age she couldn't pretend to be one) and just let me do it :shock: I hope you soon feel better. x

Wonky little legs is most welcome and please tell her its a one off tonight and hopefully it isn't cus she plotting the next game :lol: I have to ring on her tomorrow I think she will go on the 9 day course and I know this sheep well enough to know at least 'spin the sheep' will be up and running again very soon :wink: ((( ))) and slurps x

Lynn your have helped me so much, thank you x

You all take care and I will be ok soon. Hugs to you all. Love Cris xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Chris

I'm afraid that I have not caught up with the thread on this one.
    I know how you must be feeling though and you need to get yourself sorted and get your head round everything. it's difficult picking up on other's message when you have thing to cope with.

I hope you find some space to sort your mind out and hope we can have some fun soon.
    I don't understand the sheep thing. I know I'm a bit slow but, comprondez vous?
    love from Joy
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    Hi Chris
    Hope you are hanging on in there. Socks sends his love and promises he won't write you any more rubbish e mails. (for a while anyway.) Lots of hugs
    Gillx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Its all already been said so i will just send you a truck load off Bubbles and a big hug
    page x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    Hi Chris

I know how you must be feeling though and you need to get yourself sorted and get your head round everything. it's difficult picking up on other's message when you have thing to cope with.

I hope you find some space to sort your mind out and hope we can have some fun soon.
    love from Joy
    Hi Joy
    There is a sheep who has to have daily penecillin jabs and when Cris tries to catch her she sp[ins rouind and round...can you picure it?....with Cris hanging on for dear life!
    Toni x
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Cris, sorry I have not replied sooner. I know things are difficult at the moment. Sending you positive vibes and gentle cyber ((( hugs ))).

Deb x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    joyful164 wrote:
    Hi Chris

love from Joy
    Hi Joy
    There is a sheep who has to have daily penecillin jabs and when Cris tries to catch her she sp[ins rouind and round...can you picure it?....with Cris hanging on for dear life!
    Toni x
    Thanks Toni.

Now that is a problem I just don't want to add. I had so many visions going through my head. Nearly like me yesterday when Rheumy consultant was doing an injection in my hip. I think I nearly flew across the room on the table.
    joy