Help me!

Options
vonski
vonski Member Posts: 1,292
edited 8. Nov 2009, 16:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Don't know what to expect tonight!! Hubby went walking at 8.30 am, code for walking 13miles and then spending day in pub, still not home so unless he got lost on the moor!!!!!!! Now son has just been to tell me he's going out tonight to a friends house and they are going to make a wizzard stick???? You drink a can of beer and another and another and duck tape them together, the first one to build a wand taller than them wins. My son is 6ft 5 1/2ins most of his friends over 6ft too so what state they'll be in who knows. Says it's not as bad as the ones away at uni with the circle of pain, fill a pint glass with strong spirits and drink it all up, when I said they'd die of blood poising he said at least I'm not daft enough to do that one :roll: I think I need a strong orange juice :lol::lol:

Hubby just got home, not too bad but with bad news. One of our friends has prostate cancer and has op in 2 wks. Still drank up though :)

Love
Vonski x

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Vonski

I'm glad your husband returned :!: :!: I thought we might need the mountain rescue people.

Regarding your son, there isn't much you can do but hope :!: :shock:

I'm sure he'll be alright.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • vonski
    Options
    Hi Joan and Lynn

Well hubby snoring in the chair through Zoolander so he'll be for it :wink: Only think that worries me about my son is will he manage to find the keyhole this time without waking me up about 4am and then falling through the door :roll: Luckily it doesn't happen often, I might even have been worse :)

Love
    Vonski x
  • pedro58
    pedro58 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Vonski
    You could be in for a good night then, just think yourself lucky the parties not at yours :lol: If it doesn't happen that often that's good with kids these days and they could be drinking much stronger stuff.
    pedro
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    HI Vonski
    Did you survive the night?? Are they all ok today??
    I went to a 40th and havd TWO yes TWO glasses of wine and sad to say that was me done for :!:
    6'5'' is .....tall...... :shock:
    Love
    Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Toni

I had a baileys/coffee and my head was spinning and my temperature rose!They must have laced it with swine flu!

Vonski,boys will be boys I have given up worrying about my OH!
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,938
    Options
    Hi Voski.
    I hope all is well in your home.
    thinking of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Hi Vonski

Hope your fellas are ok.

ah, how I remember the days laying
    awake waiting to hear the key in the lock,
    when my two were teenagers/young adults,
    many many moons ago now I have to say.

Hope you didnt have a 'throwing up' son on your hands.

Love Kathx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Vonski,

Hope they haven't got hangovers and at least they're both safe - sorry about the friend though :(

I can remember my younger brother getting in trouble at home because he kept forgetting to bolt the front door after late night binges with his pals. So one night he came in very wobbly from booze and very, very carefully slid the bolts home, top and bottom, and crawled up the stairs to bed.

Excellent. When he got up in the morning he was in trouble again because he's forgotten to shut the door first :shock: :shock: :shock:

Luv Legs :lol::lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • vonski
    Options
    Hi

What has happened to teenagers :shock: He came home around 3.30am sober as a judge, they decided they didn't have money spare for beer so played video games and messed about on computers :roll: I thought they were supposed to get drunk and cause trouble, not that I'm complaining that they behave themselves :)

Toni he came home sober, how about you :wink::lol:

Love
    Vonski x
  • vonski
    Options
    Hi Legs

That made me laugh, he's left the door unlocked but managed to shut it with a bang :) I remember those days myself, mother sat with a face like thunder waiting for me and me thinking I was Ken Goodwin telling her "I'm too good for this place" and I really was :lol: Hubby just read this and says he doesn't think a face like thunder quite covers it :shock:

You've been a bit quiet hope you are OK.

Love
    Vonski x
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    vonski wrote:
    Hi Legs

You've been a bit quiet hope you are OK.

Love
    Vonski x

Hi Vonski,

Thanks for your concern. I'm fine, maybe a little reflective, but okay - somedays it's hard to offer cyber support for others if you have other things going on in the real world - if you see what I mean. :D

Hope you're well - it's good to see you 'forum active' at the moment. :wink::D

Love Legs XX :D:D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'