now that its near xmas

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 10. Nov 2009, 16:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all ,

I had a rest after my social commissoners appeal still waiting just to see if I will be allowed to appeal and if granted then a fresh claim will be sent away . even if the judge says I should have got high rate mobilty it wont be back dated just have to start from scrath

but what I mean from the above saying is Hazel wants me to do some painting , just fresen up the place for xmas

Mike R & hazel & mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike, Hazel and Mike jnr

Hope you do get the go ahead to appeal again and hopefully get it this time, shame it won't be back dated though.

Hazel's going to keep you busy on the run up to Christmas :) Hope you are all keeping as well as you can be.

Love
    Vonski x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Ah Mike
    Hazel is right.
    It's now or AFTER christmas isn't it?
    Just do it a little bit at a time - not too much eh?
    I have been doing my bedroom a little at a time over about 6 weeks (bit too little i reckon) and by the time i have finished it will be time to start again!
    Let us know if you get leave to appeal won't you.
    Love Toni
    PS best wishes to you all
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Mike, hello, don't think we've 'met' before!

I think Hazel has the right idea, I can usually cajole hubby into doing a bit of decorating in time for Christmas, but this year I Am Being Looked After! I put it in capitals, 'cos it's never happened before, but my youngest daughter is 'doing' Christmas this year and I have been told that I'm not to lift a finger, she doesn't need any help...................
    That's all very well and nice for me, but I won't get the kitchen ceiling painted!

Annie
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Mike

Didn't you do a load of painting last year before christmas? :D:D Hey, your Hazel can twist you around her little finger, can't she? :wink::wink:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Elna

Funny I thought that too, do you think Mike fancies coming over and doing some for us too :wink:

Love
    Vonski x
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I must admit , I am just putty in her hands ( I like painting ) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Hazel says its a pity we dont live in England I could help with all your painting :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D the lady from the cab office was saying that the dla in Northern Ireland is getting though .

I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything thanks for all your support.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR