It's all pants!!

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 13. Nov 2009, 05:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

According to Debenham's, who have been doing some in-depth research into the subject, most men buy new underpants only if they are starting,or about to start a new relationship. The rest o0f the time they rely on their partners or wives to buy them.

Men between the ages of 19 and 26 buy super tight briefs, boxer shorts for those between 26 and 33, and Y-fronts for the over 33s.

The spokesman fom Debenham's said " You can always tell when a man is looking for a new partner by the number of new underpants they buy".

So there you have it. ladies. Watch out for the warning signs in your OH :!: :!: It's all in the pants :!: :shock:

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh!!!.....I find that sooooo interesting :oops: :oops:

Wonder why????

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Ahahaha!!
    I guess I should consider myself lucky then!
    I have to beg my OH to buy himself some new pants and he will only give in under extreme circumstances ie. elastic so loose they might fall off etc!!! :shock:
    Every now and then I will be a sneak and throw a pair in the bin but it always ends in an argument as I have thrown out his 'favourites' so right now I think, well if you want to look like a tramp in your baggy pants you can!!

Men!! :roll:

A x
  • robertls
    Options
    Y fronts...............oh not for me....thankyou very much.

Super skinny ones........err nope...........need room to breath... :oops:

Think I better go now.......

May be digging myself another hole........ :?

Green with black spots.................nice

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    sorry that load of crock my oh always buying new undies got hundreds and socks as well i warn him now when we split up in a shop no more or else.
    23 year old wears boxer shorts
    25 year old briefs so we r not normal mind u already knew that lol.
    i wear sl**ies what does that say about me lol abd cotton bras
    val
  • valval
    Options
    sorry that load of crock my oh always buying new undies got hundreds and socks as well i warn him now when we split up in a shop no more or else.
    23 year old wears boxer shorts
    25 year old briefs so we r not normal mind u already knew that lol.
    i wear sl**ies what does that say about me lol and cotton bras
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Mmmmm...........OH wears Y fronts - says he's too old now to be a swinger!

Annie
  • robertls
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    robertls wrote:
    Oh!!!.....I find that sooooo interesting :oops: :oops:

Wonder why????

Rob x
    Is there something going on that you would like to share with the forum then Rob?

Errrrrrrrrrrrr e010.gif ........no... g035.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    Mmmmm...........OH wears Y fronts - says he's too old now to be a swinger!

Annie
    That maybe so Annie but Y fronts produce so much heat it lowers the male sperm count.. I read that somewhere :shock:

He was doctored years and years ago!

Annie
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I think I can honestly say that my OH does not buy Y fronts. I don't buy his underpants. I just tell him he needs som more and he goes off and gets them.

On the other hand, it is always me that has to pick up the dirty ones off the floor to wash.

joy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Boxers for me ladies, it allows the family jewels to sway gently in the breeze :shock:

Too much information, Rehab :!: :oops: :oops: Doesn't it get a bit draughty though on occasions :?:

But do you buy your own :?: That is what we all need to know. I notice all you men are coy about answering that :!:

Joan
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Boxers for me ladies, it allows the family jewels to sway gently in the breeze :shock:

Too much information, Rehab :!: :oops: :oops: Doesn't it get a bit draughty though on occasions :?:

But do you buy your own :?: That is what we all need to know. I notice all you men are coy about answering that :!:

Joan

I bet he is already wearing his Father Christmas ones :lol::lol:

joy
  • valval
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

Joan

I bet he is already wearing his Father Christmas ones :lol::lol:

joy
    with little bells on
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    My OH is usually commando! He seems to prefer it that way,not that it does him any good with my arthritic hips.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi Joan

That is so interesting. You can tell if they're cheating if they start buying themselves clothes; they start exercising; working late; take an interest in where you are; keep their mobiles close to them and when they stay up all night on the computer!

You know the internet is a marvelous thing but it has given some men and some women more opportunities to stray. Whatever happened to loyality, commitment and responsiblity?

I watch some of these day time programmes and wonder what our society is coming too!!!

I think the market researchers especially when it comes to the internet must be giving themselves a pat on the back for 'hooking' weak people into buying their products/services that may or may not lead to betrayal. You can buy just about 'anything/anyone' online!!!! Sad, but true.

Was it Mary Woodhouse who campaigned for this type of rubbish to be stopped? I remember thinking her very old fashioned and out of touch..... but I think she had a point - if it was made by a man would people have taken more notice?

Sharmaine

quote="joanlawson"]Hi

According to Debenham's, who have been doing some in-depth research into the subject, most men buy new underpants only if they are starting,or about to start a new relationship. The rest o0f the time they rely on their partners or wives to buy them.

Men between the ages of 19 and 26 buy super tight briefs, boxer shorts for those between 26 and 33, and Y-fronts for the over 33s.

The spokesman fom Debenham's said " You can always tell when a man is looking for a new partner by the number of new underpants they buy".

So there you have it. ladies. Watch out for the warning signs in your OH :!: :!: It's all in the pants :!: :shock:

Joan[/quote]
  • tkachev
    Options
    I can always tell when a man has cheated just by looking at his face.
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    I can always tell when a man has cheated just by looking at his face.

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth

I hope you haven't seen that look too many times :!: :cry:

Joan
  • robertls
    Options
    sharmaine wrote:
    Hi Joan

That is so interesting. You can tell if they're cheating if they start buying themselves clothes; they start exercising; working late; take an interest in where you are; keep their mobiles close to them and when they stay up all night on the computer!

You know the internet is a marvelous thing but it has given some men and some women more opportunities to stray. Whatever happened to loyality, commitment and responsiblity?

I watch some of these day time programmes and wonder what our society is coming too!!!

I think the market researchers especially when it comes to the internet must be giving themselves a pat on the back for 'hooking' weak people into buying their products/services that may or may not lead to betrayal. You can buy just about 'anything/anyone' online!!!! Sad, but true.

Was it Mary Woodhouse who campaigned for this type of rubbish to be stopped? I remember thinking her very old fashioned and out of touch..... but I think she had a point - if it was made by a man would people have taken more notice?

Sharmaine

quote="joanlawson"]Hi

Joan
    [/quote]

Soooooooo women done't do this sort of thing then?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • tkachev
    Options
    In the past I knew just by looking at my ex husbands face.My current partner was brought upto be loyal!
    Sorry Rob I dont know about the wimminI suppose they weigh themselves a lot !
    Take care
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth

I think women know how to be more subtle about it.

No, Rehab, I didn't say supple :!: :!: :roll:

Joan
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Do you ladies buy new lingerie when you have a new lover?

Do you buy your own?

or do you let the o/h or new lover buy them?

depends on what you would like me to wear me little treasure
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    oh thats interesting my hubby has just bought some mind u its about time they were so old i could decare them as an historic old relic im sure a musuim would be interested :lol: from joanne
    Joanne
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

What I can't understand is how Debenham's conducted their research :?: :?:

Now, sir, are you going to be using these pants for immoral purposes :?: :?: OK, in that case, you'll be needing 20 pairs.

No men would want to own up that they couldn't still attract the ladies, so they would buy them. Good sales tactics, don't you think :?: :?: :lol::lol:

Joan
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi

Sorry didn't mean to go off on one about men cheating! Yes, women cheat too I didn't mean to sound so sexist!

Going back to men's underwear!!! My hubby likes boxers but in 17 years of being together he has never bought a pair. He has no interest in shopping for clothes I buy everything for him - he's a nightmare! He likes the air to circulate round his nether reasons too!

Sharmaine
  • joanlawson
    Options
    sharmaine wrote:
    Hi

Sorry didn't mean to go off on one about men cheating! Yes, women cheat too I didn't mean to sound so sexist!

Going back to men's underwear!!! My hubby likes boxers but in 17 years of being together he has never bought a pair. He has no interest in shopping for clothes I buy everything for him - he's a nightmare! He likes the air to circulate round his nether reasons too!

Sharmaine

Hi Sharmaine

I'm intrigued about your husband's nether reasons :!: :lol: Does that mean he has to justify his actions every time he puts his pants on :?: No wonder he lets you buy them :!: I think you meant his nether regions, somehow :!: :lol::lol:

Joan