I have finished my hat!

Options
annie_mial
annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
edited 11. Nov 2009, 12:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
...........well, I've finished knitting a hat...............the only difficulty I can see is finding a head quite that shape.......... :oops:

Wonder where I went wrong? Oh, well, back to the drawing board, try again..........

Anybody want a strangely shaped hat? Blue/lilac mix?

Don't all rush at once

Annie

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Annie why not put it up on e bay as some sort of therapeutic Tibetan Buddhist temple hat worn by monks to attain true enlightenment while in prayer, someone’s bound to want it, and you never know you might even start a new craze, but if you do I want a 10% cut for suggesting it in the first place. :lol:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Annie

You could always use it as a tea cosy

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Hi Annie why not put it up on e bay as some sort of therapeutic Tibetan Buddhist temple hat worn by monks to attain true enlightenment while in prayer, someone’s bound to want it, and you never know you might even start a new craze, but if you do I want a 10% cut for suggesting it in the first place. :lol:

You're on :!: :!:

Annie
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:

You're on :!: :!:

Annie

I'll keep you to that one Annie! : :lol: