some more photos

Options

Comments

• harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    oh Debbie, i used to love riding, one of the best things in the world. i had my own nag, Bosley, he was a Welsh Mountain pony, strong, sturdy and tempermental....or just mental !!! but i loved him....have a gallop for me PLEEEEEASE !!!!!( i was going to say jump but i think Rehab would have a wobble !! :lol: ) because i would love to be back in the saddle but i feel i will never get back on...so you enjoy it :D . take care, Sally.xxx the pic is great. :D
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    harleyd14 wrote:
    oh Debbie, i used to love riding, one of the best things in the world. i had my own nag, Bosley, he was a Welsh Mountain pony, strong, sturdy and tempermental....or just mental !!! but i loved him....have a gallop for me PLEEEEEASE !!!!!( i was going to say jump but i think Rehab would have a wobble !! :lol: ) because i would love to be back in the saddle but i feel i will never get back on...so you enjoy it :D . take care, Sally.xxx the pic is great. :D

yeah gotta watch rehab but I'm in love with him at the min.
    you know Sally I didn't ride for 4/5 years just give up cos I got RA but I always missed it and only could support from the ground
    I was referred to a new podiarty dept and met a memeber of staff DAVID who seemed really interested in my walking problems plus I cried all over him, he had me some built up boots made and bobs yer uncle I can walk about better and I got back in the saddle. just for 10mins once a week supervised but its been great I went out and bought the grey and white cob Iceni in july and have gone on from there. I have a sponsered ride to do for arthritis Care just waiting for the weather to settle oh and my hips and hope to compete in one or two classes next year. you should give it a go just to see how you get on,
    lots of love
    Debbierose.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,941
    Options
    Hi Rose.
    Your horses are lovely. i do miss riding but i've got the memories. i rode for over 20 years.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Debbierose

How lovely to see your photos and to hear you have found a way to get back in the saddle which you and your family so obviously love.
    I am really impressed on two counts:
    1) Even when fit and well I could never get on a horse (though do love them). Only went riding once and fell off :oops:
    2) You have the skill and technology to get photos ON the comp. AND link 'em to get them on here. :roll:
    Well done you.
    Take care, and enjoy your horses, love the little kiss photo.
    Chris :wink:
  • debbierose
    Options
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi Rose.
    Your horses are lovely. i do miss riding but i've got the memories. i rode for over 20 years.
    joan xx

us horsey lot on here should organize a cyber ride.
    we could plan the rounte jumps and non jumps pub stops and water stations for the geegees.
  • debbierose
    Options
    thank you fellow forumers
    you have cheered me up.
    worse thing for me is not the pain really, but I alsway joke about and laugh things off quickly but do get very down and don't let others know. so all your nice posts cheer me up no end.
    thanks again.
    lots of love
    DebbieRose.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    debbierose wrote:
    thank you fellow forumers
    you have cheered me up.
    worse thing for me is not the pain really, but I alsway joke about and laugh things off quickly but do get very down and don't let others know. so all your nice posts cheer me up no end.
    thanks again.
    lots of love
    DebbieRose.

Debbie

you said goodbye last night is the ball over :?: :?: See I said you should not have had baked beans.

trish who now is dreaming of that lovely dress she's going to wear at the ball inBlackpool

xx
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi

Lovely photos - you've got a beautiful smile. I love horses. I used to ride a lot when I was younger. Still love them though.

It's so good to see that it's possible to still enjoy a hobby even when you're an arthur sufferer. good for you.

Sharmaine
    X