Friday 13 th

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 14. Nov 2009, 15:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi
I've just realised that it is Friday 13th today. Should I be worried, do you think? I had a rotten day yesterday, so it couldn't be much worse.

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• indigo
    indigo Member Posts: 113
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi
    I've just realised that it is Friday 13th today. Should I be worried, do you think? I had a rotten day yesterday, so it couldn't be much worse.

Joan

Hi Joan........I live at number 13.........wonder what effect that has on my life.........should I be looking deeply into the ' Chaos Theory '.......
    or am already living it to the hilt......
    :wink::wink:

Love Indigo (x)
  • indigo
    Options
    indigo wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

Joan

Hi Joan........I live at number 13.........wonder what effect that has on my life.........should I be looking deeply into the ' Chaos Theory '.......
    or am already living it to the hilt......
    :wink::wink:

Love Indigo (x)

Well Joan that is that answered.........dem winks should have been :roll: :roll: ....I got distracted.... :!:

Can't blame the full moon
    it having just passed........ :wink:

Hope you are feeling a lot better today, and you have a good day
    13th not withstanding......

Take care

Love Indigo (x)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Indigo

I don't think I would like to live at number 13. It's silly really,isn't it :?: Some new housing estates miss it out and put 12A instead, because no-one wants to buy number 13.

I hope living there hasn't caused you any bad luck. I think a bundle of good luck just landed on your doorstep recently, so well done.

Joan
  • harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    Options
    in my road, what would be number 13 is signed as 12 + 1 ! Sallyx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

Joan

Don't temp fate Joan for gawd sake me dear!, hey as I'm tapping away at this the new Susan Boyle song is on, ie her cover version of the Stones wild horses, by heck has the lass got a beautiful voice, all the hairs on the back of me neck are tingling OOOOHER, maybe it's a ghost!?. :roll:
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    i'm having a bad day, not sure if it's due to 'friday 13th' or noth though!!
    i have a bad cold, i ache every where and sarah is being a typical toddler and wrecking the place because i can't keep up!
    i'd go back to bed if i could!!
    sue
  • indigo
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Indigo

I don't think I would like to live at number 13. It's silly really,isn't it :?: Some new housing estates miss it out and put 12A instead, because no-one wants to buy number 13.

I hope living there hasn't caused you any bad luck. I think a bundle of good luck just landed on your doorstep recently, so well done.

Joan

Thanks Joan.........that bundle ....... best thing to come my way in last 30 years.......

Love Indigo (x)
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    We live at no 11 and our neighbours are 11A. We are forever getting their post and some of their visitors, knock at our door first :roll: :roll: The lady who lived there for years before them had a house name and got round it that way but it was still 11A. :)

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • miss_l
    miss_l Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Im being surprised by today - my first friday at work in 8 months and so far so good, in fact it's been one of my best days!!

Fingers crossed it stays this way
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Well, it's not too bad so far. I've just been to the doctor's and he was lovely.

I think I'm falling in love with him. Oh dear, that's forbidden, isn't it?

Oh goody!!

Joan :lol:
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Nothing wrong with fancying your doctor, Joan, especially if he's young and dishy like my RA consultant - almost makes me not want to feel better :-)

Friday 13th? Do you know, I only made the connection just now after reading this post!

Nx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi my youngest born on 13 th june so not all bad
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Nothing wrong with fancying your doctor, Joan, especially if he's young and dishy like my RA consultant - almost makes me not want to feel better :-)

Friday 13th? Do you know, I only made the connection just now after reading this post!

Nx

Hey, Nina :!: :!:

Where have you been :?: :?: I've really missed you :!: :D:D Are you OK :?: How are all those lovely firemen :?: :?: and how are the family :?: :?:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Well, Friday 13th turned out to be much better than the 12th. I wonder if my calendar is wrong :!: :!:

Joan
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, I had a typical friday 13th, what could have gone wrong did, I had an engineer out from V***** about my modem, it got fitted ok but he forgot to activate it, so I spent about 30 minutes on the phone to try and sort it all out.

I decided to cook some plaice that got stuck to the foil, next friday 13th I am keeping a low profile love Jaspercatxx