Blog

Options
carol101
carol101 Member Posts: 584
edited 17. Nov 2009, 01:46 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have never done any blogging before but have decided to give it a go. If you view my profile, there is a link to my blog. I welcome all comments and suggestions!

Carol X

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Carol,

Its very good and well done. I sort of think about dong one from time to time but then I am quite private but I don't find cyber people frightening (side glance to you rehab :wink: ) and well maybe I will do one of the employers and lodgers but how easy is it? Luv Cris x
  • carol101
    Options
    I found it quite easy Chris. As i say, i have never done it before and i'm not exactly a computer person either! I accidently came across someone elses (someone i don't even know) and thought it was a good idea. People do blogs about their hobbies, their jobs, interests. I'm using mine more like a diary, just putting my thoughts into words.

If you go to my blog, and set up your own (i'm using google) you can set it so that only certain people can view your blog so you can still keep you privacy. Also, you only need put on there what you want people to know!

Carol X
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Goodness Carol

How clever is that? I am well impressed. :D
    Lovely to see all your photos, you do like to crochet they are beautiful projects. Take care. Hope work going well now you are back.
    Chris :wink:
  • carol101
    Options
    Work is ok but i think i over done it Sunday night as i only has 3 hrs sleep yesterday as i was in pain. I have just come home from another shift and am absolutely shattered but it is good to be back among the guys :lol: