what r u

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 17. Nov 2009, 07:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi what r u putting off doing to come on here. well i should be doing dishes and putting hoover around, kitchen floor could do with wash lol it can wait.
h073.gif
val

Comments

• debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am supposed to be doing housework!!!! :D I am putting it off! :D

Deb x
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    me too. whole house is a mess, oh well it will still be a mess for a while longer, no one is coming over today so it doesnt matter :lol:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I'm meant to be doing word cut and paste work, the same dam stuff I've been doing since I was taken off shift here at work due to me knees, by heck it's boring!
  • valval
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I'm meant to be doing word cut and paste work, the same dam stuff I've been doing since I was taken off shift here at work due to me knees, by heck it's boring!
    sounds boaring worse than house work poor u glad to have u with us
    val
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    i'm doning little bits of housework whilst keeping an eye here to!
    hence my posting is slow!!
    also i'm playing with sarah, she keeps hiding, well standing still and quiet then suddenly saying "boo, found you" it's funny but i do wish she could hide properly lol!
    sue
  • valval
    Options
    have put hoover round and dishes soaking also done load of washing do a bit have a rest only way to do it today. love when kids put hands over eyes and think u can not see them .
    val
  • valval
    Options
    no will need cup of t after that shock
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi

I'm supposed to be going round Tesco, which I hate. I guess we do need to eat though, and I got into trouble at the weekend for neglecting my duties to come on here. I didn't care though :!: :!: :lol::lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

I'm supposed to be going round Tesco, which I hate. I guess we do need to eat though, and I got into trouble at the weekend for neglecting my duties to come on here. I didn't care though :!: :!: :lol::lol:

Joan
    shame on them do they not know u would suffer from depresion if u did not come on here it all part of the medication should come on prescription
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I was ill for most of the weekend-Sunday was worse so today got up and the house has been trashed!Why do men think supervising the kids means let them do what they want!So now I am playing catch up.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth(who said to herself musnt go on the forum as I have tons to do!)
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Tkachev is playing catchup!
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    valval wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:
    sounds boaring worse than house work poor u glad to have u with us

Hi val your so right I think they have put me here to break me so I'll chuck the towel in, I sits here in me little office tapping away like a dammed battery hen, why don't they put in a free range enviroment! cluck cluck squawk! :?
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, I started on doing some paper shredding on sunday, I should be doing more but I feel lazy, must peel some potatos for tonight though love Jaspercatxx
  • maccajo
    maccajo Member Posts: 47
    Options
    ironing :lol:

Hi pixyandfaries,

My shoulder gave me hell last night, and my lovely son offered to iron his sisters uniform for me. I was sooo touched as this is very unusual.

maccajo
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    unpack take jacket and dress to cleaners change the bed, do a weekly shop do some project work,
    oh knickers left the whole lot all day and slept on the sofa and watched TV.
    now on my beloved forum.
    everything can be done Manyara.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Jan,

Clearing up storm damage and dodging the rain :roll: Hows you today? Cris x
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    oh cris
    has it been that bad? it was lovely day here yesterday.
    fri and sat was bad.
    have you still got electric?
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Page,

I have and have tried to reinforce the bit its attached too....... It was just bit the wind has thrown around and re attaching some corrugate and the weather yesterday was better than today but there was more wind last night. There maybe a lot to be said for not being on high ground with little shelter in the Duchy known to have a lot of gales and rain :wink::lol::lol: Hows you? xx and bubbles

Hi Jan,

Worst one this year :roll: Off to put the chicken to bed. Hope Aimee enjoyed her practice, I was goal keeper once :wink: x
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    I should be asleep!
    I am on night shift this week. Finished work at 6am, came home and sat at the computer while hubby made me 3 cups of tea and some cheese on toast. We needed to get some hay for the rabbits, Tony went to the shops but they don't open till 9am. I was tired so didn't go but did stay up till he came home. Finally settled down around 11am, up at 12.30am for the bathroom, back to bed and awake again at 2.30! In a bit of pain which is probably why i can't settle. Took 2 co-codamol and an arcoxia, made myself a cuppa tea and came back on the computer! Feel a bit more comfortable now so should either try going back to sleep or do something constructive like the ironing that keeps looking at me :shock: or prepare something for dinner. Even sitting and doing my crochet would be more constructive than sitting at the computer. I'm back at work at 10pm tonight, think i will struggle if i don't get more sleep. Still i suppose it makes a change as for the past few weeks all i've wanted to do is sleep! Maybe i should push myself to go and have a shower, do the ironing (or at least some of it) prepare some dinner (i haven't cooked for ages) then settle down in front of the tv with my crocheting. Despite my lack of sleep though, i actually feel more human than i have done for ages! I've been very lethargic and haven't really done anything around the house, i'm sure once i've had a shower i'll be rearing to go.

I blame you guys though, i'm addicted to the chat :lol:

Carol X
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    valval wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

Joan
    shame on them do they not know u would suffer from depresion if u did not come on here it all part of the medication should come on prescription

Well said, Val :!: :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    Me?? what am I doing??

Just filling forms.......

Approving wording on divorce petition......

Trying to put a value on 35 years of marriage

Signing cheques and standing orders for leeches (err solicitors)

Is it hurting................yes like hell.

Has all this stress made RA more agressive.......well all medical opinions say yes........

Apart from that just another RA day.

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • pheebs
    pheebs Member Posts: 202
    Options
    robertls wrote:
    Me?? what am I doing??

Just filling forms.......

Approving wording on divorce petition......

Trying to put a value on 35 years of marriage

Signing cheques and standing orders for leeches (err solicitors)

Is it hurting................yes like hell.

Has all this stress made RA more agressive.......well all medical opinions say yes........

Hi Rob,

I can sympathise - 23 years for me. Keep your chin up.

Better go and peel some spuds now!!

Pheebs x

Apart from that just another RA day.

Rob x
  • valval
    Options
    rehab that above and beyond u should not be asked to go so far for so few. i have to take mum shopping for xmas presents also above and beyond the call i hope we make it back safe and sound
    val
  • robertls
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    I got up at early o clock.. it's still dark, I have put the bins out and all the recycling stuff, I lead such an aexciting adventurous life.
    It's also Tuesday!!!!!!! :shock: Tuesday is Asda Day :shock: (music from the film Jaws can be heard in the background)

Elton on checkout 14 will be girding his lions for me...I am prepared..To Boldly go, or Go Boldly, where no shopper has gone before.. checkout 14.. the final frontier

Holy whotsit Rehab........ASDA day???

Give Elton a hug for me!!!!

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • robertls
    Options
    Today I have been mostly turning green and bouncing up and down.......both of us

c025.gifc025.gif

Not really..........well not the green bit....slightly flushed maybe :roll: :roll:

Changed water in aquarium, took pumps out of garden ponds, made of few phone calls.........

Hell the excitement.....

Makes me wish I was with Rehab at Asda......and the lovely Elton......checkout 14... c030.gif

Rest of day....clean lounge........take dogs for walk

Me today???....................happy as a pig (30 minutes) in ssssss....sty

See what a difference 24 hours makes..

Rob x
    Roba045.gif