Going Crazy!

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 26. Nov 2009, 13:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello everyone

Sorry I've been missing of late. I usually log on at work but have been so busy these last few weeks that I haven't had a chance. It's the launch of the Asian Fire Service Association this Wed and Thurs and in true Asian style, everything's been left till the last minute and we just AREN'T READY!

I hope you're all OK and not suffering too much in this colder weather. I'm off to Birmingham today and not coming back till Friday so I will post an inane question at the weekend.

Take care of yourselves, thanks for making me smile (I do log on to read your posts, just not always time to reply!).

Nx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Nina,

Just a quick good luck :D x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    ah ha! You can pop around to my gaff and have a cuppa if you want

Hey Nina,

Now there's an offer you can't refuse :!: :!: :lol::lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Lovely to hear from you Nina. Love to the girlies.......Ange.
  • suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    Options
    been wondering where you have got to, i do like your posts.
    if we never hear from you again i guess i'll know that rehab has got his dirty mits on you :lol:
    suzie x
  • ninakang
    Options
    Fear not everyone, I popped to Rehab's for a quick one - that's an experience I won't forget in a hurry :-P

Thanks for your messages, the launch was a logistical nightmare, but we got there in the end after a few arguments with venue and hotel managers. A good time was had by all :-)

Anyway I'm back now and wondering what to ask you... watch this space

Nx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Nina

Missed your posts. When you popped round Rehab's was it just 30 minutes? We are comparing notes. :?:
    Glad you are safe and well.

Trisher xx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Fear not everyone, I popped to Rehab's for a quick one - that's an experience I won't forget in a hurry :-P

Thanks for your messages, the launch was a logistical nightmare, but we got there in the end after a few arguments with venue and hotel managers. A good time was had by all :-)

Anyway I'm back now and wondering what to ask you... watch this space

Nx

So that's why he went a bit quiet one day last week :!: :!:

Joan
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Glad it all went well Nina, sorry you missed the hurry and bustle at home. take care
    Chris :wink:
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    NINA
    hope it was just a cuppa you got, and added to his list dont think there can be room for more wimmen

dont go too often other wise I'll be jealous.
    Or I have a suggestion, you have rehab and I have your firemen.
  • ninakang
    Options
    Anyone can have my firemen, they're floozies at heart most of them, must be all the swooning women (and men) everywhere they go :-)

Yes, Rehab's gone quiet, I must have worn him out - blimey, do you think he's finally met his match? It's all the training with the fire service!

Nx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Nina

Well what can we say? You work with fireman too? How many on here that work with fireman, just you or am I muddled?

Trish xxxx
  • ninakang
    Options
    Trish,

I think I'm the only one here who works for the fire service. Or I'm the only one who's admitted it :-)

Nx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    If my house catches fire, it will be Nina's firemen who come to put out the fire. Now where did I put that box of matches :?:

Joan
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    If my house catches fire, it will be Nina's firemen who come to put out the fire. Now where did I put that box of matches :?:

Joan

Nice one Joan.

a035.gif

Chris :wink:
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I worked for the fire service for about 12 months in 1995 when we had the bad floods in Northampton.
    Don't know if you remember.
    I was temping for Northants CC at the time, and this was one of my contracts.
    Great bunch.
    Prior to that when I was involved with the cubs and scouts, my assistant was a fireman for awhile.
    Tell you what though, you all know how to have a good time. Have been to a few retirement dos, and when I left, well it was fantastic.
    I didn't want to leave after the do they put on for me and the pressie.
    Now, one of my cubs has now gone on to become the Chief Fire Officer of the Station I was working
    Good luck with all you do Nina.
    Joy