HUSBANDS MUSIC

Options
harleyd14
harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
edited 18. Nov 2009, 13:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
can i get you peeps to have a look at my husbands home recording site, if you click on my user name and go to my profile, you will find the link that takes you straight to his site, you will either have to go via your Facebook login or register with his site, there will be no junk mail and its free to join.
you will then see what i have to put up with each and every Sunday evening :roll: !!! He is a bit of a ROCKGOD !! i think so anyway, you will also hear my voice - talking not singing - as i am the interviewer on the podcasts......enjoy everyone. Thanks for doing this, he would love to know what you think of his music too, there is a guestbook on site, but just remember this is all done in my frontroom on home recording equipement. take care all, love Sally.xxx

Comments

• pheebs
    pheebs Member Posts: 202
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sally

I'll have a look and listen and will also ask my son's opinion - he's in a band and knows about sound engineering - did this at college.

Pheebs x
  • harleyd14
    Options
    awww thanks pheebs. that would be great to have comments because i am obviously bias and i think he is great..... Kev is looking at doing sound engineering as an evening course, Worthing College hold it, he would love to know if its a good course to go on. thanks for looking and take care, Sally.xx
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi Sally
    Your husband sounds like mine! He uses the dining room as a music room. He's thinking of buying some recording software.

I'll have a look.
    Sharmaine
    harleyd14 wrote:
    can i get you peeps to have a look at my husbands home recording site, if you click on my user name and go to my profile, you will find the link that takes you straight to his site, you will either have to go via your Facebook login or register with his site, there will be no junk mail and its free to join.
    you will then see what i have to put up with each and every Sunday evening :roll: !!! He is a bit of a ROCKGOD !! i think so anyway, you will also hear my voice - talking not singing - as i am the interviewer on the podcasts......enjoy everyone. Thanks for doing this, he would love to know what you think of his music too, there is a guestbook on site, but just remember this is all done in my frontroom on home recording equipement. take care all, love Sally.xxx
  • harleyd14
    Options
    hi sharmaine, yep, each and every Sunday around 5pm, my front room turns into Knebworth !!! out come the mics, guitars etc etc and for the next 4 hours Kev and his singer are belting the tracks out, i think it sounds great and as yet there have been no complaints from the neighbours !!!
    i hope you enjoy the tracks when you listen to them, and thanks for taking a look, he was keeping it that only a select few were able to log in and listen, but i think he should be heard and commented on from everyone, thats why i have linked it...its also on facebook !!!!! Youtube next :lol: !!!!!
    take care, love Sally.xxx
  • harleyd14
    Options
    thanks pix. hope you enjoy it.xxxx :D love Sal.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Can I come.............sigh.............legs wouldn't do what I'd want them to, so maybe it's best not to.............
    Glad I saw it, though! Well done and keep going!

Annie