ESA Medical Form

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 19. Nov 2009, 16:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi I've just posted the medical form for my ESA claim. My GP offered to help, if I needed a report but I had assumed that they would ask her for any information that they wanted. Does anyone know if I've done the wrong thing, the form said that nothing should be enclosed with it. Now I'm wondering, and if I've cocked up, can I do anything? :oops: :wink: Trust me!!! Love Sue

Comments

• tillytot41
    tillytot41 Member Posts: 48
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Is your gp going to charge you for writing a letter,ive asked mine for one to support my appeal for DLA and he is charging me £36 to do it which i think is a bit much!
    Ali xxx
  • woodbon
    Options
    No, she even offered to help me with the paperwork if I took it in! She is very kind, and has had a lot of long-term serious illness herself.

Yes, #36 (sorry, I've lost the pound sign) :lol: is too much. Its not as if they are poorly paid! :wink: Love Sue
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    woodbon wrote:
    Hi I've just posted the medical form for my ESA claim. My GP offered to help, if I needed a report but I had assumed that they would ask her for any information that they wanted. Does anyone know if I've done the wrong thing, the form said that nothing should be enclosed with it. Now I'm wondering, and if I've cocked up, can I do anything? :oops: :wink: Trust me!!! Love Sue

Doc would probably have filled in a box asking for any extra information. If they need to they will contact you or her direct. Just wait and see, as there is nothing else you can do at this stage.

Try not to worry about it and wait until you hear.
    I hope that soon f025.gif

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • woodbon
    Options
    woodbon wrote:

Doc would probably have filled in a box asking for any extra information. If they need to they will contact you or her direct. Just wait and see, as there is nothing else you can do at this stage.

Try not to worry about it and wait until you hear.
    I hope that soon f025.gif

Joseph 8)

Thanks, Joseph, I read somewhere that you should be careful to include all you 'evidence' and paniced as I'd just posted the form.