Stupid christmas presents

Options
carol101
carol101 Member Posts: 584
edited 27. Nov 2009, 07:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Ever since i was a young teenager, my family have always bought each other 1 stupid present for Christmas, just something that will give us a laugh for the day.

In the past i have bought:

For Dad.........a toupe (dad has a full head of hair)
For Mum.......willy shaped lolly
For older bro........a bar of soap, one side says FACE, other says A*SE
For younger bro........a set of 'Top Trumps' cards but they were all about farts
For hubby..........a weight lifting bar for his todger :oops:

I have also received:

A mug where the handle is a willy
A swearing parrot
A wind up nun who sparks out her mouth
A stuffed santa with his todger hanging out

Might be able to think of more later
Carol X

Comments

• carol101
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    what a brill idea carol, where on earth do you find these things or are you a closit norty site lady !! :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

All over the place! BHS is quite good for that kind of thing, the stuffed santa came from Ann Summers.........it's not all really norty stuff in there! Hawkins Bazaar (they also have a web site if there isn't a shop near you) ebay is a good place, i normally just search for 'novelty' on ebay. I've also just discovered a website called BrightMinds, i haven't spent much time looking but it seems simular to Hawkins Bazaar.

Carol X
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    carol101 wrote:
    what a brill idea carol, where on earth do you find these things or are you a closit norty site lady !! :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

All over the place! BHS is quite good for that kind of thing, the stuffed santa came from Ann Summers.........it's not all really norty stuff in there! Hawkins Bazaar (they also have a web site if there isn't a shop near you) ebay is a good place, i normally just search for 'novelty' on ebay. I've also just discovered a website called BrightMinds, i haven't spent much time looking but it seems simular to Hawkins Bazaar.

Carol X

Oh Carol...............all these company names.......moderator be chasing you soon..........ANother naught seat session for you

I must write all these down..........err......I mean't I'll ignore them completely

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • carol101
    Options
    robertls wrote:
    carol101 wrote:

Carol X

Oh Carol...............all these company names.......moderator be chasing you soon..........ANother naught seat session for you

I must write all these down..........err......I mean't I'll ignore them completely

Rob x

All i done was answer a simple question :lol:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hey Carol

a035.gif
    You can a buy an ASBO this year at one of the stores you mention, :lol::lol:
    Hope you don't get one! :shock:
    Chris :wink:
  • carol101
    Options
    Ah, that's another i've already done! Bought Dad an ASBO one year for Being A Clever D*ck :lol:
  • carol101
    Options
    Guess what?........i've been shopping!

Haven't decided exactly who these are for yet (it will be family members) but here's what i've got so far:

Packet of 'old git condoms', pack contains a years supply, 1 condom

Newtons cradle but instead of silver balls it's boobs

Desk top punch bag that swears when you hit it

Rubiks cube but instead of coloured sides it has pictures of ladies in bikinis

Novelty stress balls...........Stressticles!

Carol X