Hair and Eye Colour

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 23. Nov 2009, 05:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
The hair on your head, Rehab!

I had my hair coloured again this week before going away and it's back to black. Well, actually, my hairdresser (the most campest man I've ever met and boy does he know hair) dyed it dark brown because he said black dye would just give me that melted LP look.

So I have black hair (naturally curly but because it's naturally curly I straighten it), a couple of inches past my shoulders and a heavy fringe.

I have dark brown eyes.

How about everyone else?

Nx

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i have naturally mousey brown hair, well at least i think i do!
    i've been dying it since i was about 16!
    at the moment it's black but i plan to put either blue or bright pink streaks in the front again when i get some time!
    my eyes are greeny brown, they change with my moods so i've been told!
    sue
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, I have dark brown hair, always cut short so if my hair falls out due to MXT I don't notice it so much, my eyes are green/grey, I have been told that my eyes are very warm and friendly love Jaspercatxx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi,
    I have medium brown hair, but now have some grey at the front (boo hoo ':(') )
    Would love to dye my hair but never have..yet... although have been accused of doing so by my twin sister who went grey years ago (very, very, very young in case you think I'm well past my sell by date!)

I told my grandaughter that when I'm proper grey I'm going to dye my hair blue! she thought that was brilliant and told all her friends, so I feel obliged to go grey even quicker now?.

My eyes are green too (theme going with green eyes?':mrgreen:' Iris x
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    I have dark brown hair and blue eyes but I am very pale/fair skinned so quite a contrast. Must admit i now have white roots.

anne
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Nina

No you wouldn't want the melted LP look :? :shock:

Mine is naturally dark brown with auburn bits and longish too, with the fringe. Am now suffering with the dreaded grey at the front and should have it coloured more often but being long it is so expensive and I have trouble trying to do it myself without repainting the bathroom :roll:
    Boring brown eyes I'm afraid, would love them green.
    Chris :wink:
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    If you click on my blog link on my profile you can all see for yourselves..........the sexy bloke though is my hubby and isn't for the taking so hands off! :lol:

Carol X
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm the bog-standard fair with blue eyes, although the fair hair now has it's own natural silver highlights!

Annie
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi All, im blonde,just past shoulder length(having it chopped off on Thursday) & dark blue eyes.
    And yes natural blonde I can prove it :wink:
    debs :lol:
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Lots of green eyes,that is good as I have green,grey eyes too,They look nice in the sunlight!Have boring brown hair,but dye it blonde usually
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    Options
    No Delboy, keep it grey for christmas and wear a red suit with white trim.
    Tk(Elizabeth)

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi All
    I use to have a beautiful head of hair until I was 50, Thick. At one time I use to go to the hairdressers and he would say that clients would have to pay a lot of money to have streaks like mine, which were natural at the time.
    Then, it suddenly started going mousy, so I help it along with having foils done. I have spent quite a lot on my hair, but not as much as some. I don't go every week like. I go once a month for a tidy up. Now very short hair at the back going longer at the front.
    Keeps going very curly and I have to straighten it. Have foils every 8 weeks.

I may be 65 and starting to go grey, but still like to
    MTX has made it very thin now and I am hoping I don't lose it altogether.
    I bought a wig 2 years ago. I went to put it on the other day and it looks terrible with my moon face. Even my own hair looks awful with my moonface. Wish it would go away.

My eyes are blue, and I have always been mid blonde/dark blonde.

Joy
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Long grey hair, goatee and moustache, blue eyes, I sometimes dye the facial fluff and may do it red for Xmas.

You're not really Billy Connolly, are you :?: :?:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,943
    Options
    I was brown but due to age and worry i'am now
    dark and light grey with brown speckled eye brows.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    how i wish we could put piccys on here ! :(
    You can! google photobucket, put you photo's on there then add a link to you photos on your profile. That's what i did. I have also put a link to my blog wich has photos of me and general thoughts, feelings and things that happen in my life

Carol X
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    I have natural ginger hair curly but I keep it short other wise I look like a winny bush, I'm going grey at the sides, so may need to think about doing something about it,
    I have grey green eyes,
    I have pale skin with lots of freckles which I hated as a kid.
  • tkachev
    Options
    Hi Delboy
    Just seen your pic!You never mentioned you had VEspas and Lammies in the past.Did you belong to any clubs?I have quite a few friends who have moved from scoots to the biker scene too.Also a few of my friends did a round britain ride on scooters and they had a blast!
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein