Hail and Thunder

chris7
chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
edited 22. Nov 2009, 03:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lynn

Poor you love, you really are getting the worst of it! So sorry, hope you all stay dry and safe. Do open a bottle if you can.
Sending hugs and am thinking of you
love
Chris xx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Lynn,

It will be ok. Love and a ((( ))) and an invite for the something stronger please :wink: Cris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    OOH, Lynn, do hope you are OK, never mind about the :oops: Think the same would probably have happened to me :!:

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Lynn

Gosh take care. You are ok are'nt you, no flood. Is someone at home with you?

It's bad isn't? Did they say that Bliblical proportions? If they did whatevery is going to happen to that village Lynn.?

Is it on the news I cannot get to it at the moment they have a film on.

Trish xx who has now got whiskey, brandy, gin. or what ever you want.
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Where abouts is this bad weather?

I'm in kent and it has been raining all day and has just started coming down harder.

Hope everyone's ok.............just give me a shout!

Carol X
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Hi Carol

Up in Cumbria, between Cockermouth and Workington!! But wishing I was in the Bahamas!

How's things with you? I had my cousin ring from Sussex today - she said they were fine down there.

Lynn xxxx

Cockermouth! OMG i've been watching that on the news! Is everything ok with you? Yes kent is fine, we normally have a couple of places that flood but nowhere near what Cockermouth is experiencing.

Carol X
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Lynn,

Its been heavy rain for a change and a driving wind for the 7th day in a row....... Its not a bad tonight but i still have a 2 acre lake and several small ones........ I've got a glass and am on me way :wink: We have more rain tonight but only small gales tonight so I might get some sleep :shock: I right there with you over the thunder but fortunately this lot now are ok with it. See you in ten :lol::lol::lol: Cris xx

Oh Joy just seen the forcast....... more rain and gales, especially wednesday..... can't wait :roll:
  • trisher
    Hi Lynn

Has the storm passed yet??

Is it on tv about that village that has been hit hard, how is it there do you know??

Glad you are ok, though.

Trish xx
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Hi Lynn

Don't know how I missed this earlier :!: Tena ladies on the way, I'll get them 1st thing. No I don't have them in stock :lol:

Love
    Vonski x
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Night Lynn sleep well and don't forget that bomb tomorrow but if you've scoffed all those doughnuts maybe not :wink:

Love
    Vonski x
  • trisher
    Lynn

4 bridges have collapsed did you know?? They are goin to test the othters. no ??Sleep walking, don't want you getting wet.

love Trishxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    I know that I'm more than half asleep - what black obelisks?

Annie