It's a crazy world

joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 22. Nov 2009, 12:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

A couple who live in Derby have 13 children already, and number 14 is due in April. They say that they won't stop having babies until they have twins or triplets.

The father does work, but they receive £4,200 a month in tax credits and family allowance.

The children have some weird and wonderful names, including Peppermint, Echo, Rogue, Frodo, Morpheus, Artemis, Blackbird, Baudelaire, and Voorhees, named after serial killer Jason Voorhees in the horror movie, Friday 13th.

It's definitely a crazy world :!: :!: :shock: :shock:

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    The way things are going if they have twin boys they will call one Ben and the other Effit, the good old welafare state don't you just love it!,no wonder we are bankrupt.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    I wonder why Artemis?

Annie
  • joanlawson
    I know someone on here who should be called Rogue :!: :!: No prizes for guessing who I mean :lol:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    What about when these children grow up, will they love or hate their parents, I would with any of those names.

Thank God there is Deed Poll.

I wonder when she will get triplets, does she not realise if she were meant to have surely forteen would you abandon the idea?

I would, how can they rely on Tax Credit without feeling a bit guilty?

I don't know why they want the world to know. Money from the papers and mags. :?: :mrgreen:

Trisher x
  • joanlawson
    annie_mial wrote:
    I wonder why Artemis?

Annie

Hi Annie

Artemis is quite a nice name, I think. At least it is from the Ancient Greek Goddess of hunting, the equivalent of Diana in Roman mythology.

Slightly better than being named after Voorhees, a serial killer :!: :!: