JEDWARD HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Carol X

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

Am I the only one who quite likes them :?: They have no talent as singers, but they are quite entertaining. They are only 18, and seem harmless enough to me. I don't think we have heard the last of them, by any means. They will be very popular with kids, and they will be coming to a pantomime near you next Christmas. I always did like Irish charm, anyway.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

Am I the only one who quite likes them :?: They have no talent as singers, but they are quite entertaining. They are only 18, and seem harmless enough to me. I don't think we have heard the last of them, by any means. They will be very popular with kids, and they will be coming to a pantomime near you next Christmas. I always did like Irish charm, anyway.

I totally agree there! When they done Ghostbusters i thought that would be great at a kids party.

If they were on Britans got talent then i would love them but there are not right for x factor.

Carol x
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    carol101 wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

I totally agree there! When they done Ghostbusters i thought that would be great at a kids party.

If they were on Britans got talent then i would love them but there are not right for x factor.

Carol x

spot on carol i agree there they did sort of grow on me and seem harmless enough bet we see them contracted to simon cowell for his tele programs
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    If Louis walsh has anything to do with them they will go on tour with one of the bigger names.
    good luck to them joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    Jed who????????

Let me guess...................'reality' TV????

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Oh gosh, we've got skating on ice next :roll:

joy
  • robertls
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    Oh gosh, we've got skating on ice next :roll:

joy

What??? they Ice skaters???

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    Options
    they were that thick that the song they sang last night, they couldnt even get the band right, they said Westlife when, i am informed, it was Boyzone who sang it originally, Louis should be ashamed of himself for not picking up on it as they are both his groups....muppet...................I AM GLAD THEY HAVE GONE....LLOYD NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
  • robertls
    Options
    harleyd14 wrote:
    they were that thick that the song they sang last night, they couldnt even get the band right, they said Westlife when, i am informed, it was Boyzone who sang it originally, Louis should be ashamed of himself for not picking up on it as they are both his groups....muppet...................I AM GLAD THEY HAVE GONE....LLOYD NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Lloyd????????

Let me guess..............He's a banker??????

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    Options
    awwww Rob, you are right, but a cute looking "banker"... he just cant sing well enough, not when there are good voices like Joe, but then even when he does go on Sunday, he will probably be joined up with a few other good looking lads to join yet another boy band :roll:

Sally.xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Ha ha!!!
    I've been pretending to my kids that I was voting for them every week :wink:
    They WERE funny, but it had gone on long enough so I am glad they went. Had v v high vwiewing figures I heard 13.something million or something like that.
    Toni x
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi

Nope Joan you arn't I loved to see them mess up Mr Cowells head, they will be back to haunt us no doubt.
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Options
    They were entertaining, I found myself looking forward to seeing what they would do next. Terrible singers but very entertaining. I would think they would do very well as childrens tv presenters.