WONKY ????

Options
harleyd14
harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
edited 24. Nov 2009, 11:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
wonkylegs hasn't been on here for a few days....???? where are you?????

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    She was going away to Whitby for the weekend Sally. I joked about her getting blown off the cliffs, but hope she is OK......Ange.
  • harleyd14
    Options
    ahhh, thanks Ange, get worried when i dont see the regulars on here !!.xxx cheers, Sally.xxx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 23. Nov 2009, 19:09
    Options
    awwww .... ta for missing me!

had a busy weekend but it was very good. Didn't venture out much, but we had lots to do and were fed really really well. Want to go back again soon - such a lovely place and didn't really get to see WHitby.

had a laugh on return journey when had to call out AA to sort car lights out. Been to get littlelegs from Kennels and she is more tired than we are :wink: as she has been taunted all weekend by bold rabbits who know that the dogs are on leads so keep running around the fields teasing them when they can't chase them :lol::lol::lol:

hope you had a good weekend?
  • harleyd14
    Options
    ohhh Wonky, so glad you are back, and i am glad you had a good break. hope littlelegs is snuggled by the fire and dreaming he has caught all those pesky wabbits !! :P
    i will catch you later no doubt.xxxxSally.xxx
  • Wonkylegs
    Options
    thanks rehab. good to be back :D
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Wonky

Where did you go friends? How was the weather?? Bad ws it?

Trish xx
  • suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    Options
    hi wonkylegs
    so i guess you didn't go up the 199 steps then! :lol:
    suzie x
  • Wonkylegs
    Options
    Hi all,

sorry didn't see some of you - you must have typed as I typed :wink:

Memory not good as to who asked what but here goes ...

we had a good time but very busy - it was a church weekend away so lots to talk about and do.

Weather was ok as we were indoors for most of it, but those who went out on the Saturday got a bit wet.

Cold and blowy winds, but that is normal on the east coast in November :wink::lol::lol:

NO - I didn't go anywhere near the 199 steps, we were on the other side fo the water at the top of the hill :D but have been up and down then in the past. always lose count half way though!!!

littlelegs has chased lots of rabbits in her dreams, managed to creep into our bed last night for a cuddle :roll: and is snoring at the mo curled up by the radiator in our bedroom - but is still ON our bed :roll:

thanks for missing me - hope you all are ok and keeping warm and dry as possible.

hugs to all (((((()))))))))
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Haven't spoken for ages Wonkykins, miss you on Angels threads. Hope you're ok.