I'm Looking.....

Options
annie_mial
annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
edited 26. Nov 2009, 14:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
....for the vandal who clobbered my ankle in S...........y's this afternoon. It is now red, purple and a rather fetching shade of green.
She was about 5'10" and built like the proverbial, but when I find her I'm a-gonna make mincemeat out of her..............

Annie

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

Perhaps it's the same woman who ran over my foot with her mobility scooter, and then when I cried out in pain, she reversed and did it again :!: :shock: :shock:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    Options
    ...........and when I showed OH, he said 'why didn't you say something to her"........Say Something :!: :!: All I could do was stand there making faces like a goldfish trying to do my deep breathing exercises..........I think she had a cowcatcher on her trolley :!: :!:

Annie
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    ...........and when I showed OH, he said 'why didn't you say something to her"........Say Something :!: :!: All I could do was stand there making faces like a goldfish trying to do my deep breathing exercises..........I think she had a cowcatcher on her trolley :!: :!:

Annie

it wasn't me i'm miles away. feeling like I get the blame for everything at the min.
    I'll thump her for you if I see her.
    put some peas on your ankle to keep the swelling down or it will look like a pudding tomorra
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    not if they are still in the bag. :D

Annie

I only have a wheelchair, I have not been to Sainsbuy's today.Is it this shade of green :mrgreen:

Joan

I do not have a scooter so it was not me.

I do hope you both make a full recovery.

Trish xxxx who is very careful in her chair.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    not if they are still in the bag. :D

Annie

I only have a wheelchair, I have not been to Sainsbuy's today.Is it this shade of green :mrgreen:

Joan

I do not have a scooter so it was not me.

I do hope you both make a full recovery.

Trish xxxx who is very careful in her chair.

It's a slightly more dignified shade, Trish - I'm very dignified, especially in killer heels :!: :!:

Annie
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    When I was a teenager I had a stray trolley that was being blown by the wind pin me down in the carpark of the supermarket!! :shock: :shock:
    I ended up in hospital and now wear the scars to prove it!! The back of my ankle got stuck under the wheel guard and it all went very wrong!
    Other than very painful it was also extremely embarassing for a teen!! :lol::lol:
  • debbierose
    Options
    gickygawky wrote:
    When I was a teenager I had a stray trolley that was being blown by the wind pin me down in the carpark of the supermarket!! :shock: :shock:
    I ended up in hospital and now wear the scars to prove it!! The back of my ankle got stuck under the wheel guard and it all went very wrong!
    Other than very painful it was also extremely embarassing for a teen!! :lol::lol:

it's rehab, joan and trisher making me laugh.
    I'm sorry. I've been pinned down by more than a trolly.
    a tiger bit my knee . there bet you were't expecting that, and I've got a scar to prove it.
  • gickygawky
    Options
    debbierose wrote:
    gickygawky wrote:

a tiger bit my knee . there bet you were't expecting that, and I've got a scar to prove it.

Haha! Debbie that's insane!!! :lol: :shock: :shock:

What on earth happened???
  • debbierose
    Options
    gickygawky wrote:
    debbierose wrote:
    gickygawky wrote:

I was in Thailand a few years back in nan nooch gardens there you could have your photo took with varierities of animals and I chose the tiger who was about 10months old it was obviously drugged up to its eyeballs anyways I sat down they led the poor thing and it laid itself down over my knees, they give me a bottle of milk to feed it. any way been clever I thought I would test the milk for drugs, I pulled the bottle out of its mouth and dribble abit onto my arm the cub took objection and growled at me then it sank its teeth straight into the fleshy part of my knee it had its canine teeth out so it wasn't too bad but has left an inch long scar.

Haha! Debbie that's insane!!! :lol: :shock: :shock:

What on earth happened???
  • gickygawky
    Options
    Oh no poor you and poor tiger cub! :(
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options

It's no use being sorry after the event, Debbie

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I can assure you that I didn't do it. I don't ever go to Sainsburys here. They are so rude, the shop assistants that is.

Now, if you were ever in Tesco's I could own up. I'm afraid I have knocked a few heels off people. Then again, I am so fed up with people blocking the gangways talking, I could be forgiven for not using my trolley as a battering ram.
    Hope your ankle heels up quick, if the peas don't work, try frozen sweetcorn.
    Joy
  • annie_mial
    Options
    The mushy peas seem to have helped a lot with this, will have to try them again, Rehab!

It does look better today and I didn't need my stick (I did yesterday) so although I'm hobbling, it's improved a lot.

Thank you all for your tips!

Annie
  • debbierose
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    The mushy peas seem to have helped a lot with this, will have to try them again, Rehab!

It does look better today and I didn't need my stick (I did yesterday) so although I'm hobbling, it's improved a lot.

Thank you all for your tips!

Annie

Hoi Annie Oakley it was my idea about the peas not diddy man rehab.
    but glad its better.
    a075.gifa075.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Annie

Glad to know it is better.

Trish xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Anna
    Hows the ankle. Have you tracked down the culprit yet?
    joy
  • annie_mial
    Options
    It's looking better, thank you. I can now walk on it and the colours have faded - it just looks like a dirty splodge now!
    Haven't been back to the supermarket since, but will be there tomorrow. I'll know her if I see her and my trolley will be loaded.........

Annie