Goooood Morning LOVELIES

debbierose
debbierose Member Posts: 403
edited 24. Nov 2009, 22:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
WELL I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

I SLEPT. god I knew my bod would have to give in soon slept most of the night without any pills.
up at a descent 9.10am this morning got most of tiding up done even washed under the bathroom sink.

sent a nice post to mellman. eh i CAN HEAR YER ALL.
got some paperwork done. and abit debt collecting. now just about to pluck me hairy eyebrows. Rehab behave, no more threading for me.

burst me boil in the shower and stuck a whooping big plaster on it.
now ready for a cuppa and a banana.
catch you all later HOPE YOU ARE ALL FEELING WELL.

lots of love Debbierose and Dexter Doodle.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Debbie!!
    Wow!! You HAVE been busy! :wink: I have to ask though.....why no threading?? I do it once a month without fail as I am too cowardlt to pluck my eyebrows :shock:
    In answer to your question
    I am very well too
    Thankyou very much :D
    Toni x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Debbie

Your diet buddy here :!: I hope you are being good and keeping the portions down. I've been very good so far today, only eaten small bowl of cereal for breakfast, and a bowl of home-made parsnip soup for lunch, with a small wholemeal roll.

I'm keeping my eye on you :!: :!:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Hi Debbie

Lovely when you get some lovely healing sleep. Espec. with no tablets - that's great. Have you done anything diff. to bring it about.
    I know what it's like to get so much done. I had a spate like that and then 'Wham' two days later I suffered for it. Let's hope you continue.
    Now dieting. are you being good? I am. I got on the scales this morning and found that I had lost another 2 lbs. 2 more lbs and that is 1/2 st.

Have been shopping today. Walked past all the mars bars, caramel bars and biscuits. Plus all the Christmas goodies. Was not temptated.

Hope you get another good nights sleep tonight
    joy
  • joanlawson
    Hi Joy and Debbie

I didn't know you were trying to lose weight as well, Joy. I will keep my eye on you too.

I was offered a cream cake this afternoon, and turned it down :!: :shock: Amazing :!: :D

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Debbie, you have been strangely quiet since I said I was watching you. I hope you aren't binge eating :!: :!: :shock:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Well, blow me, Debbie, look what time I stayed up to waiting for a reply :!: :!: It's alright saying Good Morning, and then leaving us all to twiddle our thumbs :!: :lol:

Joan