Bloody Bloody Bloody

Options
debbierose
debbierose Member Posts: 403
edited 25. Nov 2009, 11:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
how sick am I,
got a boil as big as my head on me bot.
got ripped off twice today.
Dexter ran out of the gate when a stupid cold caller came to the door.
had yet another todo with hubby stupid man.
and now just had a call to say my horsey has taken a 5 inch square of skin off her leg and is in very bad pain and sweating alot.
and now I can here it slashing it down.
and my bloody hip and little toe On the same leg is killing me.
I could throw myslf off dryburn bridge if the bloody river wasn't higher than it.
going into the cafe for a strong cup of tea. while I think what to do.
[/u]

Comments

• tillytot41
    tillytot41 Member Posts: 48
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sounds like you had a right day of it yesterday Deb,best thing to write it all down and get it off your chest.Sometimes things are crap no two ways about it and somehow we have to cope when we really dont want to.I feel the same today,just want to explode but have been sitting here writing in my diary and it sure does help.Hope you have a better day today!!
    Ali xxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Deb's sounds like you have had a gutt full of todayalready, I know where your coming from, my neck and shoulders and now really sore and now both shins are going for it buI can't remeber knocking them when I came of my bike!, I must say the boil sounds like a right nasty little bugger, what I want to know is why I always get them in places I can't see or reach!, odd that? may I sugest a war jar to lance it..
    Sorry to hear about your horse how did it do it barbed wire? was it attacked by another one in the field?.
    You wont be happy to know it's not raining here just yet it's just cloudy and gray to match my mood!. :wink:
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    my poor horse Iceni., just back from the stables, its raining and blowing a gale here so not pleasant down there.
    redressed her leg its not pretty I'll be lucky for it too heal without scarring. looks as if she's had her leg in ot threw something and then pulled back. maybe the water trough. give her some antibiotics and bute. so she's more comfortable. and of course she's kept in, I finally went to bed at about 4ish this am, Oh is very shameful about his rant last night and looking for cuddles but I'm not giving in till I have my pound of flesh, I'm going to lie on the sofa for the rest of the afternoon. and catch up with paperwork and stuff , other than that I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday.
    could be worse I suppose.
    thank you for your post mellman I'll keep the jar idea on hold for the now me thinks don't understand how it keeps refilling up with gunk.
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi Debbie

Sorry to hear about all your troubles - your bot and your horse.
    I find ignoring OH helps them to see the error of their ways!

Have your coffee and I hope your day improves.

I felt like running away yesterday but had no idea where to go!
    I can't even carry my own handbag at the moment!!!!

Take one thing at a time. Look after yourself.

Sharmaine
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Debbie,

Sorry you had a bad day yesterday and please to see you say you are feeling a bit better today. Poor Iceni, I really hope it will soon heal for her, depending on where the cut is maybe Green Oils will help prevent scaring? We used it once on a T/B ho had broken her knees and it stopped all proud flesh and the hair didn't grow back white.

Sorry I missed you last night, been a busy few days here. Luv Cris x

Hi Sarmaine.

Just leaving you a (((( )))) and hope you soon feel ok again. x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Sorry you had such a bad day. Hope the horse soon gets better, sounds nasty. Hope your biol has gone down a bit too. Have a bit of a rest. Love Sue
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Debbie.
    sorry to hear you have boils my sister had 12 at one time they take a while to go .
    i hope the horse is going on alright.and dexter.
    i hope you feel better soon.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx