PUTTING XMAS TREE UP SOON

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 25. Nov 2009, 16:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
got a packard bell, it is working great the other one was getting slow , it hard to get used to it as most sites that I was on needed a password and I forgot them mike JR is coughing a lot and his head is sore going to doctors tomorrow see if they can give him anything .

Hazel is finding that the fibromyalgia is getting worse her arms are so weak.

painting nearely done ( boy am I glad )

MIKE R & Hazel & mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    For passwords I use Keepass Password Safe which is free to download/use and encrypts your password list. Then you just have to remember one password to access all the rest.
    No guessing games g015.gif

It also gives you the choice of a random secure password when you add login details to the file.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Mike
    sorry to hear mike j and Hazel are not to well at mo, hope they both feel better soon.
    we are having work done in the house a couple of weeks before xmas not looking forward to that. glad you nearly finished painting :D
    page
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    hi Mike
    now you are finished your painting and you seem so keen you can come and paint my kitchen.
    bed and board provided. no wages
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    debbierose wrote:
    hi Mike
    now you are finished your painting and you seem so keen you can come and paint my kitchen.
    bed and board provided. no wages
    that would be lovely but I amfraid with all this bad weather , the crossing over would be very choppey :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: (my face would be green all the time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • indigo
    indigo Member Posts: 113
    Options
    For passwords I use Keepass Password Safe which is free to download/use and encrypts your password list. Then you just have to remember one password to access all the rest.
    No guessing games g015.gif

It also gives you the choice of a random secure password when you add login details to the file.

Joseph 8)

Putting the xmas tree up:::: :? :? :?

Does this thread have a password :?: :?: :?:

Will I find it when the xmas tree is put up :? :roll: :roll:

Ohh.......the answer must be out of a xmas cracker :lol::lol::lol:

Love Indigo (x)
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Mike

Glad you've got computer up and running. Christmas tree going up soon too, you must be on top of things, have you finishes decorating for now?

Sorry to hear about Mike jnr hope he gets better soon and Hazel too. Does she have another appointment soon so that they can see about better meds. Hope you are managing to keep well.

Love
    Vonski x
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Mike, glad the painting is almost done, I hope that you haven't been tiring yourself out, sorry to learn about Hazel, hope Mike J feels better soon. On the subject of christmas trees, we are only having a small fibre optic tree this year, we are having a quiet time love Jaspercatxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Mike,

Nearly finished the decorating then? I am green with envy. Our hall and landing is in desperate straits - badly needs some TLC and paint! Sorry to hear about Hazel and Mike Jnr not feeling too good.

You get that christmas tree up and that will cheer every one up.

Take care,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.