I couldnt get on th site for ages,kept rejecting my info

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 26. Nov 2009, 15:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
At last ......All my info was rejected ..password/user name etc....I kept trying and kept getting a message that it would arrive in my mailbox but it did't...anyway...I'm here so hope it lets me in the nexst time i try

Hileena

Comments

• vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Hileena

Good to have you back again, hope you are OK and not having too many problems.

Love
    Vonski x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Hileena

Long time no see your name on here!!I hope you are going on ok.

Why does it always seem to happen to you that you cannot get on here!!

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    Dont know why it always happens to me LOL....I know my sign in name and password and then when it wont let me in I click on forgotten password and a message comes up saying it will be in my inbox momentarily....never appears LOL
    But I'm back again
    Like the bad penny

Love
    Hileena
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I've had those sort of problems, it must be the site. The other day it told me I'd lost a reply and it didn't appear after a few minutes so I typed it again. Guess what? when I looked at the screen it had put both versions on, so I tried to delate one copy, but, instead of deleating I had put another copy. At that point I gave up! :lol: pmd the moderator and waited a bit. Love Sue
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Hi Hileena
    are you the same one who travelled alolt for work, long time no see, nice to see you
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    Yes thats me....I did surveys for the government but it wasnt door to door it was set addresses and I had to find them and if they wern't in go back 8 times LOL I've finished that now...I'm a sales leader for avon....dont know how much longer the sales leader bit will go on....I've been with avon for 20 something years as a rep...I'll keep doing that but dont think the sales leader bit is worth it.

Love
    Hileena