2»

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    page35 wrote:
    hi legs
    i dont read much and if its not interesting within the first few pages i dont read it, but on your recommendation i asked for "Water for elephants" for xmas and OH got it for me couple of weeks ago ive read half of it already and it is brilliant so far.
    so thanks.
    page x

............. and exactly what date is Christmas in your house Page, 'cos by my reckoning it's not till next month - or do you live in a time warp???? :? Glad you're enjoying it and that others are too ...... pity I don't get commision :roll:

Glad I started this thread as my book list is growing - I make a note of all the books recommended by everyone - it's better than just reading the blurb on the books themselves.

Thanks everyone for contributing to my list - Santa's sacks going to be pretty full by the time he gets to my house :shock:

Luv from OLD :shock: Legs
    in a sparkly frilly frock 'specially for Trisher
    and the Christmas party :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    :lol: Legs, OH orderd it from net and it came so i told him i will just read a bit and if its crap i'll give it to someone else as xmas pressie :lol: :oops:
    and sometimes i think i am in a time warp especially on Meds Monday :roll:

Chris i dont think i;ll try tattoo book if its a long one.
    i need kids books, short and easy to read :lol:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    I'm looking for Vol 1 of The Hundred Years War by Jonathan Sumption
    and have just reserved a book about the Longbow in medieval times.

If you are looking to buy the Sumption vol 1. It looks as though it is still available to order at one of the big retailers who 'discover' alot :wink:
    £20 normally but £4 cheaper if you order on-line and I think free delivery at the moment.
    Chris