Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Just want to whinge!!

heathrowheathrow Posts: 20
edited 25. Nov 2009, 22:31 in Say Hello Archive
Still not sure how to use the forum properly. So If this is not the right place, I am sorry.

Have had a bad chest infection, and been off work for two weeks. Arther hip played up as expected (painful), as I was 'under the weather'.

Planned to return to work, and had a massive flare up! Felt such a wooz. Had to take another 3 days off!

Never been the sickly type, but accepted the chest infection, it happens. Amazed how from feeling so much better, I deteriorated with my hip flare up.

I have been back at work a week, and had two awful days, when I really thought I had to go home.

I have now revisited OH, and have an appointment to have my duties at work reviewed.

I am concerned to do this correctly and would appreciate any advice. Thanls for listening to my late night waffle. And why dooes this screen keep jumping!!