Good Scan

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 28. Nov 2009, 02:42 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, I tried to put this on earlier, but it seems to have gone down a black hole!
I had my DEXTA scan this morning, and the result seems to be fine as well as the tecnition cound see, she said that the bone density looks good, but when the radiologist sees it they may find something, but it isn't likely. Well, I've always been a bit dense! :mrgreen:

I'm glad to have that bit of things over and out the way so quickly, a gold star for the NHS for that and another for the great treatment from plastic surgery in Monday! Is'nt it nice when everything works, I had no waiting and the lady technition even helped me with my bra, which had to be undone, and I cannot reach! and coat. I was in the hospital for less than half an hour, so didn't even have to pay for the car park! Another Gold Star!!!

A big thank you to everyone here who have given me help and advice, but most of all someone to talk to. xxxxxx :wink:

Now, to see if this machine will let me post this.
Love Sue :D:lol:

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sue,

Good news - hooray.

I found when I had my scan it was the same experience as you. No waiting and very helpful with helping me undress and dress again.

It so good when things go right.

Luv Legs :shock:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Sue,

Glad its all done and she wouldn't say that if she wasn't totally certain it was fine :D I hope you soon get the conformation but it looks good eh? Hope that will help you to worry less now. Luv Cris x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Sue.
    i'm glad the scan went well for you.
    i hope you dont have to wait long for the results.
    that will put your mind to rest.
    joan xx[/i]
    take care
    joan xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Glad you had a good one, Sue. It does make a difference when they try to help - mine didn't, she stood there and watched as I struggled to get on the couch and then watched me struggle to lie down on my back (at the time it was the most painful position for me) and then watched me struggle to get up again!
    However, of all the many tests I've had done, she was the only one who was unhelpful and unfriendly. That was also the only one done in a private hospital!

Annie
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    Glad to hear all went well today. When Ihad mine they gave me the results there and then too and followed up about a month later with a written report to my GP.
    rita
  • harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    Options
    good news Sue, it is a relief isnt it when scans come back ok, i know i cried when they told me mine was clear of nasties, just the obvious arthur which i expected, but i am so very pleased for you....good on ya girl.xxxxxxx :D
    Love from Sally.xxxxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Sue
    glad all has gone well for you :)
    Nice to hear a postive experience esp the bit about no parking charge :wink:
    Love
    Toni x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Thank you everyone, it did make a difference, having a little bit of help with my things. I think its often the little things that make an experience so much better and more human and its nice to be able to say something positive about the hospital visits all of us have to make. Love Sue
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    glad it went well for you , it does make a difference when you get a little help with things it proves they do care xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx