Flare feeling sick

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Nov 2009, 12:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi you lot I am having a flare in my right knee right now, right can I ask anyone here who has OA when you get a flare does it ever make you feel physically sick sometimes?, I ask as mine is doing so right now.

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mell

I do not actually vomit but can feel nauseaus and that can be because of an increase of meds when in dire pain.

I do hope you feel a little better soon.

E x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Severe pain can certainly make you feel sick as can the meds. Have you any anti sickness tablets that you can take that might help. Try to rest as much as you possibly can that might help too.
    hope you soon feel better
    rita
  • mellman01
    Options
    High peeps thanks for the feed back, I've felt a bit odd before but this time it has been a lot lot worse, I couldn't eat all me T and normally I can eat boy can I eat!, if I had carried on I would have thrown up for sure, now I just feel drained and washed out.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Mellman
    Before i had my back op I used to heave with the pain - it was so very bad.
    Obvioulsy that only made it worse so I used to have to get a grip!
    Anything like?
    Hope it goes of very very soon
    Love
    Toni x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, when my pain gets really bad, it always makes me feel sick. Just the increased pain, with me I think. LOve Sue
  • mellman01
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words peeps, I felt a bit silly asking but it's definetly making me quite unwell just now, always gets me how it can hide out for a time then come back and get me, still messes with my head when it does. :?