GOOD LORD WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT

Options
handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 27. Nov 2009, 16:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all, that got your attention, I am so pleased to get the reply's that you and we always give. Its so nice to hear from old friends and new ones. As we all know the PAIN is the hardest to deal with, and then ignorant people, even the informed ones can be so far up their own arses that they can see the back of their teeth. I am not well at the moment and have been for quite a while now. I see two of my three kids which is really great(CHUFFED). the third and oldest is very stobbon like her dad but hope see comes round soon. I really get a lot of pleasure from comming on this forum and chatting to my friends. I would like to wish you all the very best for the comming festivities (can't even drink now due to med's) and the new year ahead. pain free, proberbly not hope it brings some new challenges for me, which i like. john x

I have stopped smoking and no drink. OH! what will a man do
hahahaha

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi John

I hope you will be calling in a few times inbetween now and the new year. I know you are not at all well at the mo and I am very sorry. Please do call in and say hello. It is a fair time since your name has been on here. We don't forget though. :wink:

Given up the ciggies as well, John, as well as not being able to drink due to meds. You are very strong willed.

It is lovely to see one's kiddies. They usually come out in the wash, in the end. Some just take longer than others. :wink:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    HI John,

good to see you on here again and that you find this place so helpful.

It is great for those times when only someone with the same condition can really understand isn't it?

anyway, also wanted to say WELL DONE! :D for quitting smoking - with everything else going on for you that is a great big success - keep it up now!

hugs ((((((())))))))))))) & hope you keep popping on here
    WOnky