HSE at Xmas

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 2. Dec 2009, 08:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
Oh dear, is it safe to leave the house these days :?: Even in the house, there are bound to be some rules I am breaking. Is it PC to breathe :?: :?:
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Oh dear, is it safe to leave the house these days :?: Even in the house, there are bound to be some rules I am breaking. Is it PC to breathe :?: :?:

I don't think it is, Joan. I become a H & S risk the minute I set foot outside the door!
    Often wondered if I should have a sandwich board to alert the Great British Public.

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:

I don't think it is, Joan. I become a H & S risk the minute I set foot outside the door!
    Often wondered if I should have a sandwich board to alert the Great British Public.

Annie

You and me both :!: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Del,

Oh I am sad one or two those I actually thought they had a point :lol::lol::lol:

H&S send me huge amounts of stuff, they got a bit of a downer on small holdings and farms cus we have such little regard for safety :wink: They would have had a field day on me this morning but thankfully I no longer employ anyone and if I chose to take risks I sort of think thats up to me......... Judging from their last load of 'junk' mail they wouldn't agree :lol::lol: Hope it went ok for you today? Cris x