David Cameron

Options
rondetto
rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
edited 3. Dec 2009, 17:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
Is this the man that our country wants to run our country?
He's already said that he will bring in the "Green paper" that Gordon Brown has scrapped. Meaning of course that many will lose their Disabliity Living allowance. Over 65's would automatically lose theirs.

Now, we find that even though his estimated wealth is put at £3million, he claims for sweets like Aero's crunchies and Mars bars each valued around 40p on his expenses.

Be very careful who you vote for in next years election.

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    And that’s the problem they are fare worse than the average benefit cheat but don’t seem to get it even now, after watching the program the other night about our MP’s and Lords sucking up to the new Russian mafia oh sorry I mean honest business billionaires nothing shocks me now. We really need a totally new political order in this country but this lot have it carved up to a choice between blue and red and no one else gets a sniff it’s a joke. An A typical example of how bent in more way’s our system has become is just look at Lord Mandelson he’s the top of the tree the hard nosed queen. I wouldn’t trust him to walk my dog, I tell you what he must have some really good polaroids of prince Philip or someone similar is all I can say. Oh god it's a Dr David Kelly end for me now isn't it!?.:roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Quote rehab
    Proportional Representation then?

What give the peasants real democracy no chance that would mean us having a proper say, sadly democracy is dead in this part of the world these days all we are is a revenue source for a bunch of greedy sociopaths. No wonder apathy is rife what’s the point in voting if you just get the same species every time.
    We can't even have a decent civil war as we arn't allowed guns these day's, well only shotguns and I don't fancy going toe to toe with someone packing an SA 80 when all I have is flippin 410, it's a tad unfair methinks.
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Quote rehab

What give the peasants real democracy no chance that would mean us having a proper say, sadly democracy is dead in this part of the world these days all we are is a revenue source for a bunch of greedy sociopaths. No wonder apathy is rife what’s the point in voting if you just get the same species every time.
    We can't even have a decent civil war as we arn't allowed guns these day's, well only shotguns and I don't fancy going toe to toe with someone packing an SA 80 when all I have is flippin 410, it's a tad unfair methinks.

SA80 versus .410.........and I thought you were a sportsman...

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Quote rehab

All I've got is my walking stick :cry:

Annie
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    In reply to what the alternative is:

Though the Labour party have been guilty of expenses misuse, and illegal invasion, the death of a respected chemicals expert etc etc.
    They are the party who now pledge to disregard the proposed "green paper"
    Now, this proposal would mean that your DLA would be in the hands of your local authority, they would dish out when and how they deemed fit.
    All over 65's would no longer get DLA.
    Winter fuel allowances would be ended immediately.

These measures that Gordon Brown has now back pedaled on, are to be implemented by David Cameron to cut back on public spending.

The alternative is in plain words: Better the devil you know.
  • mellman01
    Options
    You got me there Rob I had me ratting head on, Oh Annie no problem do you know what cannon fodder means!?, Rondetto yeah I know what you mean but until I see it in writing I don’t believe anything any of em says, they have less right to wonder this Earth than a Weasel and all the cunning and gall of a hungry Hyena minus it’s charm.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Yeah, Mell, I know very well what cannon fodder is - and it isn't me!

Annie
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:
    Quote rehab

All I've got is my walking stick :cry:

Annie

Ive got 4, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and Mark IV What we going to do with them :roll:
    joy
  • mellman01
    Options
    Annie you have two I'll have two we both wave them over our heads shouting wibble to confuse them while rob takes em out
  • robertls
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Annie you have two I'll have two we both wave them over our heads shouting wibble to confuse them while rob takes em out

Me.....I stick with my Sako - .308 win.........
    Zeiss 6 x 42 scope...
    150 grain Federal ammo. Nosler Ballistic Tip bullet.

Great for rats.......................up to 250lb.

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • annie_mial
    Options
    robertls wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:

Me.....I stick with my Sako - .308 win.........
    Zeiss 6 x 42 scope...
    150 grain Federal ammo. Nosler Ballistic Tip bullet.

Great for rats.......................up to 250lb.

Rob x

I hope you've followed this, Joy. It would appear that Mell and I will be confusing the enemy while Rob takes 'em out with your Marks I, II, III and IV and his own great 250lb rats - yeah, that should definitely confuse them!

Annie
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Rob Roy

I mean't walking sticks 'you silly boy'.

joy
  • robertls
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    Hi Rob Roy

I mean't walking sticks 'you silly boy'.

joy

Can't seem to find trigger on my sticks......

Rob x
    Roba045.gif