Has it really

Options
annie_mial
annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
edited 4. Dec 2009, 02:43 in Community Chit-chat archive
turned perishing cold again? I can't get warm tonight in spite of a hot bath and a cuppa. Oh, roll on Summer...........

Annie

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    turned perishing cold again? I can't get warm tonight in spite of a hot bath and a cuppa. Oh, roll on Summer...........

Annie

Annie

I have not noticed it get colder, did not feel as cold this morning maybe it has tonight,

Trish xxxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Annie

Yes, it has turned cold and wet too.

Never mind, it won't be long before we are off on that cruise on the SkylARC ( 30th Dec ) and then you will be able to wear that itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polkadot- bikini :!: :!: :lol::lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Annie

Never mind, it won't be long before we are off on that cruise on the SkylARC ( 30th Dec ) and then you will be able to wear that itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polkadot- bikini :!: :!: :lol::lol:

Joan

I can hardly wait, Joan. Mine's not polka-dot, it's electric blue to match my shoes.........

Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Annie

Joan

I can hardly wait, Joan. Mine's not polka-dot, it's electric blue to match my shoes.........

Annie

Hope Captain Rehab doesn't read this :!: It might give him a funny turn, and he's funny enough as it is :lol:
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Well girls, I shall be off to the Sunny Clim's of Norfolk next week.
    We are going to see Thursfords Musical Spectacular on Thursday evening. There will be 18 of us. Norfolk won't know what hit them.
    Sounds a good show.
    Booked it on the 5th January would you believe and all the Saturday shows had been booked up then.
    We are staying at Crossways Caravan and Camping site at Little Snoring in a Static Caravan. Some of our hardened friends will be taking their caravans and will be staying on until the weekend like us. We come home on the Sunday. I can see everyone coming to ours. Some of the party are staying B&B. I expect we shall go to Burnham Deepdale to see friends at the weekend. We stayed in their cottage in the summer.
    Well, it will be a change of scenery for a few days. Just hope it doesn't snow. We do sometimes get a couple of inches about this time in December.
    Joy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Joy

That sounds fun :!: I love Norfolk. I hope you have a great time and that the weather is not too cold for you :!:

You could pop in to see Chrisov ( Noeltone) in Great Yarmouth while in that area.

Joan
  • annie_mial
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Annie

Joan

Annie

Hope Captain Rehab doesn't read this :!: It might give him a funny turn, and he's funny enough as it is :lol:

I've got long legs, too, I'll have you know.........

Annie
  • joanlawson
    edited 3. Dec 2009, 18:04
    Options
    Even more reason to hide this from Rehab :!: :shock:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    We are going to see Thursfords Musical Spectacular on Thursday evening. There will be 18 of us. Norfolk won't know what hit them.
    Sounds a good show.
    Booked it on the 5th January would you believe and all the Saturday shows had been booked up then.
    We are staying at Crossways Caravan and Camping site at Little Snoring in a Static Caravan. Some of our hardened friends will be taking their caravans and will be staying on until the weekend like us. We come home on the Sunday. I can see everyone coming to ours. Some of the party are staying B&B. I expect we shall go to Burnham Deepdale to see friends at the weekend. We stayed in their cottage in the summer.
    Well, it will be a change of scenery for a few days. Just hope it doesn't snow. We do sometimes get a couple of inches about this time in December.
    Joy

Joy that sounds like a perfect break. Hope you have a lovely time and all your probs settle down. How have you been feeling today?

Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Annie,

Oh Summer.......... When the rain gets warmer :wink: I just went out into a mud bath, hell I have so much mud....... It was too cold for the sky rant so I might just post it! Hope you can get warm and I'll share my hottle with you :wink: Luv Cris x
  • joanlawson
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Bring on the cold I say, I'm having hot flushes tonight. :oops:

Why :?: Are you having a male menopause, or did you turn up the heating too high :?:

Joan
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Bring on the cold I say, I'm having hot flushes tonight. :oops:

PARDON, you are the only man I have ever heard say that, not nice are they Delboy

trish xxx who has a basket full of them and it is getting full up :)
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    joyful164 wrote:
    Sounds a good show.
    Joy

Joy that sounds like a perfect break. Hope you have a lovely time and all your probs settle down. How have you been feeling today?

Annie
    Hips and thighs have been very painful, but I managed to spend whole day painting. Didn't touch a painkiller either, except the Tramadol SR. They are brilliant. So I have had a great day thank you.
    joy