A Controlled Rant!!!!

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 5. Dec 2009, 07:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All,

Hell its been a bad day! 5 am I got woken by my waler upper and the rain was hammering on the window....... Well it would its a sale day :roll: So I got up and played the waiting game to if it would clear up........ It did round 7 so I took the car to load it up....... It got stuck in the mud bath that are my fields! I managed to get it out, leaving a very nice trench that is now full of water! Then it rained so I decided not to go :( Another bad week cus I can't se the big one being on sunday a its on grass......

Then I came back in, tripped over a dog, hit the side of my head, Made a cupper and sat thinking owwww cus my neck is just looking for a reason to be angry!

So I let the chicken out, 6 eggs have been eaten and I will not get rid of the hen that I know does it so I expect one or two but 6!

Every where is coated in wet grass or mud, everywhere you walk it squelches and I am living in my boot, fair enough they are quite comfy.......But some cold! The wind keeps getting up and you know its a good 2 degrees colder here than in Town :? I went down to persuade the bit of corrugate to stay where it should be, tripped and landed on my knees. Soaking wet mud all up my sleeve and my wrists are also looking for a reason to be angry, my neck is now in hypedrive!

The car is normally just outside but cus its wet I put her further up the field and the young lodgers have used it as a teething ring...... I am so angry with them its as well they are at the top of the field! There’s a whacking dent in the wing where they have kneed it and its lost so much paint and has groves and scraps all over the wing and bonnet!!!!! I know its not much but its my only car! I am so cross.

Then to cap it all Slipper Boy went for my Harrier (or pos the other way round) and so I had to separate them and banish one to his chair and the other to his char........ I don't normally get angry but I am so cross about the car really and I really do hurt and worried why I keep falling and tripping! I am absolutly terrified my way of life is in danger, roll on the denerving! OOOOOOOORRRRR I done now :wink: Cris x

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    wow Cris .... you rant away my love, you need to let it out of your system!

I am so sorry to hear that today got even worse for you - some days it seems hard to know why we do it doesn't it ........ but tomorrow will surely be better ..... weather permitting :roll: :roll: .... and after your denerving hopefully things might settle down for you for a bit.

Littlelegs is furious on your behalf and says to tell 'himself' that she is disgusted and will not be his friend for the rest of this week (that was as long as I could hold her to ... apparently she loves his company too much to make it any longer :wink: )

However, she has offered to come and 'repair' your car, although I have to warn you that her idea of a good job may not be quite what you had in mind.

As for the egg-eating chicken :shock: I am looking for a chicken for Christmas so whisper that in her ear and you should have the problem sorted!

meanwhile I'd like to join you in the rant corner, only what I might type would make the moderators shudder and mean I may be excommunicated from AC world for a while ....... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: so I will resist temptation :wink:

sending you hugs from me and slurps from littlelegs
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

You are always so kind to me, thank you. The anger now has gone to tears :oops: The denerveing was wonderful last time and I hope it will be as effective as it was then as well. This neck is so bad I really don't know what to do with it..... Not fall springs to mind :wink::lol::lol: I keep tripping and I tripped over Gimpy Leg and he is large border collie so how did I manage that?!

You have a rant, it des help when someone is understanding.

I shall mention it to all of them that you would like at least 3 :lol: and I really hope my mate little legs is getting better. I have told him what she said and he is looking suitably humble :wink:

Luv, sneaky slurps and ((( ))) Cris x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris, sorry i didnt realize how bad a day you were having.
    Try to rest up for a bit ( i know thats easier said than done in your case )
    Hope the fields dry out for you to make things easier.

It could be the neck thats causing the falls.

mines killing me but when doesnt it. Sleep, well thats out there somewhere too. I was looking for mine in the cafe last night :lol: Still never found it. :roll:

Snowy can be on stand by if you get stuck again, he's not enjoying the cold so can he borrow some wellies & a raincoat. :wink::lol:

Take care
    luv debs
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Debs,

No not the best of days :wink: I am so cross about the car and I wouldn't be if I didn't hurt so much :roll: I hate the mud, ankle deep to calf deep to 2' deep where I dug the car out..... My fault, I went into a soggy bit and shouldn’t' have :roll:

Luv and a ((( )))

Cris xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Oh Cris

So sorry, your days are just not getting any better. :cry:
    I know the neck is giving you grief all the time now so do hope the denerving helps, think you said on 31st.
    No wonder you are sick of endless mud, wash out sales and naughty animals at the moment. The car damage being the last straw by the sound of it. :roll:
    It's ok to rant and I hope the tears have washed away a bit of the pain and frustration. I feel helpless to say much but do send buckets of energy and hugs ((((())))) and really hope tomorrow is a better day for you. I will be thinking of you.
    Try and get some rest now if you can.
    love
    Chris
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Don't you go worrying its just been a bad day :? The car was the final straw but the pain is why cus I don't do angry. If I could I would grab this neck and throw it across the field into the worse bit of mud out there :wink: I might look a bit silly.......

We need a real frost, that’s the only thing that will dry this place out. Its so wet and so much mud and I really am having so much pain, not helped by the 2 falls...... How can you trip over a collie?! :shock: It was quite easy actually :wink:

I'm going to get a cuppa that will help :wink: Luv and ((( ))) Cris x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    cris

Oh my goodness you are accidental today aren't you. Your poor neck, I hope the denerving is soon for you.

I do hope this rain stops a bit for you, how many weeks has it been now?

I wish we could take the mud away and dry it and bring it back for you eerrrmm not ironed though. :)

Maybe we can re spray the car and de- dent it for you too.

Trish xx ((((((((hugs))))))) to you.

love Trish xxxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

The sunday one has had to be cancelled for the last 5 weeks. The Thursday one, well its a market so you pay a retainer and I haven’t covered that this month but it only runs for 3 more weeks and I only need one good one :wink::lol::lol:

Oh please Iron my mud :lol: Especially the 'lovely' car trench I made today :wink: I think I know what I shall fall over tomorrow, its like a small heffalup trap :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The de-nerving is the 31st and I really just want it done. Safe to say the last one has worn off but it lasted properly for 5 months and its gradually come back to life since than..... Now its paying me back for having it numbed :wink::lol::lol: One thing I have to say I hate this bone thing so, so, so, much!

Love

Cris xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi skeizier im sorry u are having such a bad time and hope things pick up for u. Im sorry i have not been on the forum so much im missing u all tho. joanne
    Joanne
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well it could have been worse if Bernard was behind you when you fell over you would have had more than mud to deal with!, anyway it's still got to be better than living in a smelly crime ridden town hasn't it,have you ever been to Didcot?, well Mr Fernlywhittlestick makes it look quite nice in the coutry, and look on thr bright side in the summer it's 10deg hotter in a town than in your average village.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,956
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    i feel so sorry for you.you have so many problems.
    i know what it's like to fall in mud you get a sinking feeling as the mud pulls you down in to it
    making it harder to get up as it soaks in your clothes.
    i hope the rain stops soon for you.
    please take care dont cry to much as you will be flooded out in doors as well.
    i will come and help you if you want,
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Im sending Diddy over to sort out the naughty chicken and to blow bubbles for you.
    i hope the frost comes for you, youve got a lot of field to get muddy, i moan when ive got to feed the rabbits in my tiny back garden :roll:
    you take care
    page xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Oh Cris

It is really bad on you, isn't it? I wish we could make things easier for you.

What if we put some wood down where you put your car, if we goet the wood they use for the trains, they would be quite thick. We then could put other wood on top of that and Bingo.

I'm sure it would work. Everybody going to help?

I do hope you get a sale soon as well.

I'm so glad you are having your denerving done and we will all be with you when you go. Can't they bring it forward for you Cris so you were ok for Christmas? (((((((hugs))))))

Jan

how are you now, headaches still a problem. You do know how you got it don't you? It was that night, we had our silly heads on, think back we were in giggles. :shock:

Joanne

Nice to see you again. Have you done anymore poems yet? The other one, well it was sooooo good

Chris

Waiting for you to finish work. We will hear from you.

I'll have to finish this to see who I have missed out.

Trish xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Oh Cris

It is really bad on you, isn't it? I wish we could make things easier for you.

What if we put some wood down where you put your car, if we goet the wood they use for the trains, they would be quite thick. We then could put other wood on top of that and Bingo.

I'm sure it would work. Everybody going to help?

I do hope you get a sale soon as well.

I'm so glad you are having your denerving done and we will all be with you when you go. Can't they bring it forward for you Cris so you were ok for Christmas? (((((((hugs))))))

Jan

how are you now, headaches still a problem. You do know how you got it don't you? It was that night, we had our silly heads on, think back we were in giggles. :shock:

Joanne

Nice to see you again. Have you done anymore poems yet? The other one, well it was sooooo good

Chris

Waiting for you to finish work. We will hear from you.

I'll have to finish this to see who I have missed out.

Trish xx

Trisher i seem to be writing poems for friends cards at the moment not any of my usual stuff will have to do some when christmas is over I tend to make my own cards so that takes my time up. I neeed something to take my mind off things. I cannot remember which poem i wrote last on here too long ago and my memory is getting foggy joanne :D
    Joanne
  • trisher
    Options
    Joanne

That is what I used to do make cards.

I started when i was younger but went to a day centre for disabled people.

I got all the satin, that makes the cards look crisp, got the board, sponge glue tthe lot.

I made samples at first, not thinking it would get as big as it did get. I loved it.

I did wedding, Christmas, Birthday, Christenings, you name it i did it kid's birthdays, easter,

I became swamped in the end. I had to start making Christmas cards at the end of August to get them done.

I wrote all my own verses and personalised them all. It made so many people happy, they would run in and say everyone wanted to know where I got my card from, they would then tell me they had had it made special.

What do you make Joanne? Ones like you can get the kits from like QVC?

Trish xxx
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi All,

Hell its been a bad day! 5 am I got woken by my waler upper and the rain was hammering on the window....... Well it would its a sale day :roll: So I got up and played the waiting game to if it would clear up........ It did round 7 so I took the car to load it up....... It got stuck in the mud bath that are my fields! I managed to get it out, leaving a very nice trench that is now full of water! Then it rained so I decided not to go :( Another bad week cus I can't se the big one being on sunday a its on grass......

Then I came back in, tripped over a dog, hit the side of my head, Made a cupper and sat thinking owwww cus my neck is just looking for a reason to be angry!

So I let the chicken out, 6 eggs have been eaten and I will not get rid of the hen that I know does it so I expect one or two but 6!

Every where is coated in wet grass or mud, everywhere you walk it squelches and I am living in my boot, fair enough they are quite comfy.......But some cold! The wind keeps getting up and you know its a good 2 degrees colder here than in Town :? I went down to persuade the bit of corrugate to stay where it should be, tripped and landed on my knees. Soaking wet mud all up my sleeve and my wrists are also looking for a reason to be angry, my neck is now in hypedrive!

The car is normally just outside but cus its wet I put her further up the field and the young lodgers have used it as a teething ring...... I am so angry with them its as well they are at the top of the field! There’s a whacking dent in the wing where they have kneed it and its lost so much paint and has groves and scraps all over the wing and bonnet!!!!! I know its not much but its my only car! I am so cross.

Then to cap it all Slipper Boy went for my Harrier (or pos the other way round) and so I had to separate them and banish one to his chair and the other to his char........ I don't normally get angry but I am so cross about the car really and I really do hurt and worried why I keep falling and tripping! I am absolutly terrified my way of life is in danger, roll on the denerving! OOOOOOOORRRRR I done now :wink: Cris x

Cris,

Hope you are a bit better?

Can I ask what type of animals are the lodgers?

Anne
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hey Ther Cris.
    How goes it? Has it stopped raining at all. I do wish I could make it better for you. Why does it all look so 'purrfect' on The Darling Buds of May? and then again, you don't get that much mud on Heartbeat or Last of the Summer Wine.
    Emmerdale lacks a lot of rain and mud too, and they never show 'Moving to the Country' in wet and muddy conditions either.
    It must take some effort to get everything dry, animals bedded down, dogs clean.
    Have you ever tried one of those 'Cure Heat' pad you buy from the chemist. You can get them to stick round the top of your jumber sweat shirt round the neck part. When you put the jumper on it starts warming up and you can wear it all day and gives you a lovely warm feeling. Could help you relax a bit while you are doing all your horrible jobs. Then it just peals of again. doesn't damage your clothes.
    good luck today
    I' leave some squach soup and chees and roll in the cafe for you today.joy
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

Hey nice to see you! :D Well done on doing your own card, I am no where near so good :oops: Thanks for your post, its the winter blues I think...... I just hate winters and this one does seem especially wet but may be it always if and I forget in between :wink: Luv and a ((( ))) Cris x

Hi Joan,

Its not nice is it? That's a big understatement eh? :lol: I managed to not slide, trip or fall at all yesterday, mind I nearly forgot the new and improved trench :wink: Luv Cris x

Hi Page,

Oh send her down :D She is good with chicken :lol: Hows she doing and all of you come to that? Your right there is a lot of potential mud out there :wink::lol::lol: Thankfully most of it is still wet grass but the lodgers will have to go off to their winter grazing soon....... I must have a word with their owner :roll: ((( ))) and bubbles, Cris xx

Hi Jan,

I used to sell veg cus I was able to grow a lot of it. Now I have trouble digging I have gone over to dog and cat food, which is good cus it means a cheaper supply for mine :wink: Hope your feeling better now? Cris x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

More rain last night and a power cut as well! Its got beyond a joke one way and another this winter but the frosts will come and they will sort it. Going to did the lights out and get the outdoor tree done I think, I shall feel better with the lights up. Luv Cris xx

Hi Anne,

The lodgers are horses, well the horses have left and the ones left are ponies and proving its true what they say about them :wink: The little lodgers are this years foals and its them who have been teething. Hope your ok? Cris x

Hi Joy,

Oh thanks for the info on the heated thing, I love heat so will put one on my list :D Thanks for the soup and the roll I shall pop in and get it in a min. Hope your feeling a bit better now as well? Luv Cris x