Icons

Options
thesinger
thesinger Member Posts: 36
What are the icons below subject and above this box used for and how do you use them. doh :?: :?: :?: :?:

Comments

• maccajo
    maccajo Member Posts: 47
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ha ha, I'm glad it's not just me :lol::lol:
    I wanna know how to get more?
    jo x
  • thesinger
    Options
    :( Hello Jo, I wonder how many more don,t know what to do with the icons. Probably get a dear old secretary/ typist telling us what to do. I clicked on u with a line under to see if it underlines everything. Won,t know if it does until i submit and read this message. :? :!: :oops: :?: :D:D:D:):( .Brian.
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Hi there,

icons are a bit of an optional extra. We here never use them.
    :|
    Guy
  • maccajo
    maccajo Member Posts: 47
    Options
    thesinger wrote:
    :( Hello Jo, I wonder how many more don,t know what to do with the icons. Probably get a dear old secretary/ typist telling us what to do. I clicked on u with a line under to see if it underlines everything. Won,t know if it does until i submit and read this message. :? :!: :oops: :?: :D:D:D:):( .Brian.
    Hi thesinger,
    Yup, it definately underlined everything, :lol: I hardly use them, it would be nice to know how to get special ones , birthdays etc... Do you sing or use a sewing machine a lot? Just curious about your name.

Jo x
  • thesinger
    Options
    Hi thesinger,
    Yup, it definately underlined everything, :lol: I hardly use them, it would be nice to know how to get special ones , birthdays etc... Do you sing or use a sewing machine a lot? Just curious about your name.

Jo x[/quote] Hello Jo, I love singing with my guitar at parties when i am asked. Never been good enough to earn a living out of it though. I can never remember the words. I have books of songs to play along with and karaokes are ok. Hope you are well. Have a great Xmas and a Better New Year. Brian x.
    p.s. Never thought of the sowing machine :lol: