anybody help?

markc1
markc1 Member Posts: 253
Does anyone have any experience of the civil service permanant injury benefit scheme (csibs)? Now i have been given a finishing date and due to my injury happening at work i am informed if i claim for this benefit it makes my wages up for me to what i was on previously.

As usual with civil service it seems a little hard to get much info,anyone know anything?.Thanks as usual. :wink:

By the way i meant to say i had my industrial injuries review and (for a change)really friendly doctor said my disability had got worse and was more like 25% than 14% originally.

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    have you tried your head quarters for the union and spoken to person dealing in disabilities,you could check union website to find out who the person is etc,good luck and get sending that lovely xmas card to the govrnor.
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    sorry I can't help Mark but I wanted to wish you good luck.
    rita
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    me too Marc,
    don't have any knowledge of civil service procedures but will be rooting for you and will watch your thread for an update... more power to you.':mrgreen:' Iris x
  • markc1
    oneday wrote:
    have you tried your head quarters for the union and spoken to person dealing in disabilities,you could check union website to find out who the person is etc,good luck and get sending that lovely xmas card to the govrnor.

If only it was so simple...its amazing how much nobody wants to tell you anything......!
  • markc1
    delboy wrote:
    No employee hand book or online version?

If not March up to HR and start banging desk tops and demand one.

Love to do that Delboy but HR as such is called shared services and are in Newport!! and as i have no keys i can't get in the prison!!!!i have made a point of contacting the case manager and will have to be nice to him to get some advice.
    Now thats gonna be tricky!!!!!!
    p020.gif
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    markc1 wrote:
    delboy wrote:
    No employee hand book or online version?

If not March up to HR and start banging desk tops and demand one.

Love to do that Delboy but HR as such is called shared services and are in Newport!! and as i have no keys i can't get in the prison!!!!i have made a point of contacting the case manager and will have to be nice to him to get some advice.
    Now thats gonna be tricky!!!!!!
    p020.gif

Had a funny picture in my head of you doing a crime so you can get into prison just so you can get HR info!
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    You'd be treated better than they seem to treat their staff anyhow. :roll: