CHEEK! or lack of it?

Options
chris7
chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
edited 20. Dec 2009, 18:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
HOW VERY DARE HE!

I had my third hydrotherapy session this morning. Am loving it and really feel it is helping. However the physio had me in hysterics this morning.

Only 2 of us showed up due the snow.So while myself and another lady I hadn't met before got on with out knee ups to the sound of the Christmas CD the physio did a bit of training with his new trainee assistant.

Suddenly our ears pricked up when he told her that we were two of his 'hip ladies' who were using their latts instead of their gluts when attempting step ups.
Hope you are still with me on this I know I sit on my gluts, but how no idea where my latts are? In order to demonstrate this he asked me to do some step ups on my bad side WITHOUT holding onto the wall :!: :shock: He did graciously stand behind me to stop me from drowning. :roll:

Having established his point quite clearly and impressed his new young assistant I was rather put out. I consider myself to be a pretty lean machine generally. At 8 and half stone, dripping wet with a pocket full of change I am slightly underweight. I have thighs that can crack walnuts, a shapely calf and due to my work, shoulders and biceps which would cost several gym memberships.

But there is was for all to hear a public annoucement that in addition to my dodgy hip and knees, I am the proud owner of a
Saggy bum :shock:

HOW VERY DARE HE! :lol: :? :lol:

Chris :wink:

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Chris, you made me laugh out loud!

As my daughter said to me 'the truth hurts'.

I was trying on some trousers with her in attendance and I remarked that one pair were a bit baggy - all she said was that they would 'fit your saggy bum very well'.

However the tables are turned now, a few weeks ago she told me rather gloomily that she thought she had inherited it!

Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Oh that’s mean but one day........ He will get older too :wink::lol::lol: or maybe not if he doesn't modify things :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your over it now?

Love

Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Chris

I have only just seen this after nearly falling out of my wheelchair, I have gather myself together.

ermmm, ermmm errrmm Did you know I was in the butchers today and this fellow came in, he told us he workes as a Therapist a Pool therapists.

He told us he was madly in love with this lady who comes to the Pool every week.

Well, I told him to just tell her how he felt. He came back in the shop with a black eye.

I asked him how he had done it. He told me Well I was too shy to tell her so he told the young lady he was training and said in a wisper that he loved her saggy bum :shock: But the saggy bum bit came out too loud, and she gave him a black eye.

Was that you Chris????
  • chris7
    Options
    Oh I wish Trish

He is a very nice young man :D Perhaps if I tone up my saggy bum he will see beyond it! Poor love wasn't meaning to be cruel and I did find it funny. :lol:
    Chris
    a070.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    EErrrr,,mmmmmChris

Not half as funny as I did :shock:

Sorry, I have had a lot of merriment today, and I have been at Annie's brandy.

Trish xx
  • trisher
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Chris,

Oh that’s mean but one day........ He will get older too :wink::lol::lol: or maybe not if he doesn't modify things :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your over it now?

Love

Cris xx

Yes he might get sagging where he don't think he will. :shock:
    Chris.

love Trish xxx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    i would have turned to the trainee and said, of course as well as knowing physio having a good rapport with clients helps!
  • chris7
    Options
    Good idea Oneday :D

Wish I had thought of that! Think he has actually spurred me on to keep on with the exercises and prove him wrong.
    take care
    Chris

a070.gif