Merry Christmas from........ Stampy Feet ( Baaaa no Humbug)

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 21. Dec 2009, 06:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All,

If I have done this right she has left you all a card :D If I have done it wrong, well who knows what it will be :lol::lol::lol: :oops: I'm just going to try it my self actually but its to Everyone, All of You and to Jean 123 and the Mods with a hope you all have a good time and 2010 will be a much better year all round.

Love and many thanks to you all, Cris and of course Stamps her self xxx

PS If she knew I had turned her into something sweet....... well she would sue me :lol::lol: She also would like to say her knee is bent cus photo's are not always sanctioned and she was about to stamp her foot :wink::lol::lol:

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/MerryChristmasandaHappyNewYear.jpg

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Cris

Wow, you lot are so clever. :D Hope you are feeling much better and that you have a good Christmas. Thank you too for being so supportive to everyone and for making me feel so welcome.
    I hope the New Year is a good one for you.
    Stampy does look a bit cross, hope you are not going to hang her on the hawthorn! :lol:
    Take care
    love
    Chris
    a070.gif
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Cris and stompy.
    thank you for the card good.
    have a happy pain free christmas and a good new year,
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    That's a lovely card Cris

how clever of you, and thanks
    for letting us see your pets.

Love Kath
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

She would look lovely on the top and could sing all through Christmas....... Oh if Toni's Daisy see's his and drops her an email...... I will be in trouble. :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your warm enough up there? I am gong to have to get my feet off this hottle (and I wonder why I get chilblains :roll: ) De-weld from the fire and go give Stamps and her mates their dinner......

Love

Cris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Cris, I'm impressed! I'm obviously going to have to do more homework.........I don't really think she looks cross, just a little curious..............I think you've been having us on!

e055.gif

Annie
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joan and Kath,

Hope you both get a good time as well, Kath I will keep m fingers crossed you get home for Christmas day and before that cus I really do hope it goes well for you.

Love and ((( )))'s

Cris xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Annie,

That’s one of her nicer faces :wink: She has the best smiley face a sheep can have but sometimes it goes in a straight line and flashes of red are clearly seen in her eyes :lol::lol:

Right I must go do evening duties. xx
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Love it!! :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your gang!!

Arna xx
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Anne
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Cris, Stampy`s wearing her "What the hell is she up to now" look again!

Sweetie, I wish you the best ever Christmas, and that 2010 is much easier for you than 2009 has been..........Much love.......Ange.

u020.gif
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Happy christmas chris hope you have a good new year. hope u are wrapping up its a cold blow have you any snow?
    We havent but i think we will get some soon. My feet have been so cold out waiting to pick up son they hurt luckily ive been offered a lift a few times. off a mom i was soo greatful.
    well im logging off as there is a que for the computor here might go on later bye for now joanne
    Joanne
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris, you are clever & i loved the card.

A very happy chirstmas to you & the lodgers.
    I hope the new year is kinder to you pain wise.

luv debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 19. Dec 2009, 14:32
    Options
    "Come here" said the Shepherdess to her little group of sheep
    "Come here, I'll read Winnie to you until you fall asleep"

As the Shepherdess walked across the cold misty moors she found an orphaned new born lamb who was tired and weary

"Come here little one" as she placed her across her shoulder
    "I will take good care of you until you are older"

The little lamb, now snug and warm, contentedly fell asleep

The shepherdess looked down lovingly at her sheep and said "Come near"

Miss Stampy went over to her, as she now knew no fear

All the little group of sheep gathered, they seemed to want to say

"Good Shepherdess have a wonderful Christmas Day"

Dear Cris
    Have a nice Christmas, you know where I am if you want me.

Love Trish xxx I hope you like it.
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Chris, you are really clever, thanks for the card, I loved looking at your sheep love Jaspercatxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Jan, Arna and Anne,

Glad you liked it. She is quite a character though Jan she wants to know who your solicitor is for the use of the word 'sweet' :lol::lol::lol: She is actually but it would dent her image were everyone to know :oops: Anne you enjoy your holiday and Arna you have a lovely time as well. xxx

Hi Ange,

She has exactly that face on :wink: I wasn't alone and the owner of the camera was stood beside me so Stamps was either saying that or 'What do you want!' :lol::lol::lol: She can be a bit off with strangers........ The Right Honourable Lady Wishteria Give-it-to-Me was nearly the subject for he card but that wasn't taken in her winter regalia and with her face looking at the camera as it was (the one trying to look round the picture) in the wrong place to put the card bit round........ I almost used Slipper Boy but he wouldn't stop trying to eat the tinsel :wink::lol::lol::lol: xx

Hi Rehab,

I have certainly not recollection of dating you :oops: :wink: x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

Its really nice to see you :D and I do hope you have a really good Christmas and that 2010 will be so much a better year for you. Hope your feet are warm now? Mine are none existent, they turned into blocks of ice a few hours ago and haven't com back yet :? You take care and come back soon. Luv Cris xx

Hi Debs,

She sends you her best face and says she hopes you and Gray have a really nice time and stay warm. She, well all of them, haven't gt their full winter coats on yet but I am sure they have grown a good half inch this week cus its so cold :wink: Luv Cris xx

Hi Kim,

I hope you and Malcolm have a decent time this Christmas and that 2010 will be a much better year for you both. ((( ))) Cris x

Hi Trish,

That was so nice, and I hope my girl would agree to most of it :wink: When I think just how ill Stampy was as a lamb I am still amazed she will soon be 10 :D She wants to know if you would like to come to her party? The Lady Wishteria is 10 this week and she said you could come to hers as well but she doesn't ant to play wheel barrows! The vet once came to see the Old Lady and saw Her Ladyship at the same time and gave her a test for TB that she really didn't like and she also stamped her foot at him and now makes sure no-one wants to play that game again before she gives the invite :lol::lol::lol: Love and ((( ))) Cris xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

Tell them I would love to come to their party, I don't like the wheelbarrow game (do you remember the night we taked about that)

We can play wheelchairs, if they won't jump all over me.

I suppose they eat all the cake too! :shock:

And little one in sheep Heaven will be "with" you Cris Always in your heart.

Don't be too sad, be satisfied, you gav her a life she would not have had.

How many sheep know Winnie and Poo Story Cris, she will tell them all that.

Trish xxxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

I know she isn't far away :wink: They said of course there is cake on their birthdays, sometimes there are real posh bickies as well, my girl used to have jam doughnuts for her special treat, this lot don't like them though. Biggest disappointment I had over treats fr them was a special Cornish triple ice cream I got for them...... They are so nice and I was ever so good and didn't eat it even though it said I should. Carried it to the girls and honestly thought they would like it..... They licked it and spat it out :shock: I gave them hell for that only cus it had said eat me so loudly and I hadn't and I could have but not after they'd slurped it :lol::lol::lol: xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Now Crissy,

What you should have done was to eaten a portion yourself then shared the rest with them. if they spat it out which was very rude of them. At least you would of not be wondering what it is like.

How many sheep get to have doughnuts I do hope you make them clean their teeth. :shock:

You are too kind to them. Don't let them eat tinsle it might tickle as it goes down, you can't have laughing sheep as well. :D

Trish xxxxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Probably Rehab!

Thanks Skezier that was lovely.I suppose Christmas day will be the same as any day for you...hard work.Remember we will all be thinking of you on Christmas day and wishing you well.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Now come on you don't think I hadn't already ate mine :lol::lol: :oops: They are really nice, mega money, mega filling but really NICE! Big cone, proper Cornish ie cream at the bottom, middle section of whippy Cornish and then more real Cornish before a huge dollop of cream :oops: :oops: You couldn't eat 2, they are very filling........ Unless your a sheep apparently :wink: xx

Hi Elizabeth,

Its not as a normal day in some ways, I sometimes keep everything in for the day so I don't have to rush home before dusk or get everything in early if I m going somewhere in the evening....... Or jusy to veg out :wink: Sometimes we goes down to M'hole lights Christmas Day cus well its a good place to spend an evening :D You all have a great time and stay warm up there. Cris x
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

You have a good day. I really hope you do. Can you please magic one of those ice creams to the cafe. :D

I'll catch it and sit in the corner. If anyone comes in I will share a little bit :)

I think it's best sending it when they are all asleep then I can have it all to myself. No, I know one of them will wake up so I will share.

Hey send 2, I will put one in the fridge for them.

Trish and ((((((huggies))))))) for you Cris

xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    ....and ((((huggies)))) from me, too, Cris........you are an angel to your animals and I wish there were more people like you........and they don't appreciate it, do they?

You will get your reward.

Annie
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

I will magic over a box and then Annie can have some as well :wink::lol::lol::lol: Its just too cold eh? xx

Hi Annie,

They often don't appreciate it but the Lady Wishteria was nice tonight :shock: and Stamps seemed pleased to see me as well :D Its very cold and am not just 'mummy' I's the lady with the food :wink: I shut them in tonight cus we have some odd weather out there and the last thing I want at their ages is to be clagged with ice and snow so they have a deep bed, ton of hay and another broken window :shock: I shall have to do a temp fix on that tomorrow.....

Have a triple cone :wink: x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Beautiful Gotley!
    She does cut a pretty picture!!
    Make sure you don't tell her or we will both be in trouble! :wink:
    Love
    Toni xx
    Trisher
    How lovely your poem!
    You lot are too clever for me!
    Am off to scotland in teh morning - might log on at my sister's but most likely i will be v v quiet!
    You all have a wonderful one
    Toni xx