Re:MAI and Voodoo

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 19. Dec 2009, 13:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all is it safe to surface on here??, I've been having a really bad time so I think one of you lot has a wax doll of me so whoever it is I'm sorry for upsetting you so can you stop sticking pins in me for a bit please!.

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mell, what a relief - I thought I'd lost you in the middle of Chapter 1, but it was just someone sticking pins in you...................

Seriously, sorry you're having a bad time, this cold weather doesn't do me any favours either but I think that is so for a lot of us. It's going to snow again here tomorrow, too. That stops me from going out as well - I've got osteoporosis and I'm terrified of slipping or falling.

Never mind, it all looks very seasonal and I know the kids love it!

Annie
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    Good that you're back.............

You been out with them 'hounds' of yours???

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Mellman :D

No, no pins here.
    It might have been some dodgy mushrooms perhaps??
    Really hope you are feeling better soon.
    Take care
    Chris
  • mellman01
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    If you find out who it is I'll pop round with me blow torch and melt the bugger.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • mellman01
    Options
    robertls wrote:
    Good that you're back.............

You been out with them 'hounds' of yours???

Rob x

No Rob battery went on the Rav and it was a bugger fitting the new one at night in -3 deg's, I've also been back to work and had a really bad time and also the farther in law came round in a painc thursday so we spent most the evening sorting his problm out, oh and to top it all my knees have been playing games, Oh I nearly forgot, I managed to upset the Ozzies and the gay commuinity with my last post on here!, so all in all it's been a wild old week!.
    PS the good news is they can't have my scalp as I have no hair!.
  • mellman01
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Hi Mell, what a relief - I thought I'd lost you in the middle of Chapter 1, but it was just someone sticking pins in you...................

Seriously, sorry you're having a bad time, this cold weather doesn't do me any favours either but I think that is so for a lot of us. It's going to snow again here tomorrow, too. That stops me from going out as well - I've got osteoporosis and I'm terrified of slipping or falling.

Annie

Hi Annie no still here though I must be a bit more carful about upsetting people, trouble is I work on the coal face of a old coal fired power station and it's a really hard job,so the guy's are really rough diamonds and the horse play/abuse is as hard as they are so I tend to act the same way, most people on here would probably find it very shocking how we talk and treat each other,thing is it's rubbed off on me after 9 years.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Mell

I'm so glad you are back. I've been sending out the search parties looking for you, as you will see from my thread.

Sorry that you have had a bad time this week. Things can only get better, to coin a phrase :!: :!:

Next time, put your hand up first, and ask permission to leave. Then we won't be so worried.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 19. Dec 2009, 12:50
    Options
    gone!
  • oneday
    edited 19. Dec 2009, 12:53
    Options
    wow ee, part two.
    i have now found the original thread
    i found quite alot of jokes extremely offensive on other threads.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Mellman,

This the season to be jolly.

All is forgiven, I have not got a doll either.

I am suffering with the bones this week has been really bad, so it is the weather. Mell no one I'm sure would have a doll.

Enjoy Christmas

Trish xxxx
  • oneday
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    oneday wrote:
    wow ee, part two.
    i have now found the original thread
    i found quite alot of jokes extremely offensive on other threads.
    time to let sleeping dogs lie OD?

think so!
    any shopping stories to tell us then? i went out this morning,roads empty at 9.45, found out why there were all in the car parks!
  • oneday
    Options
    be careful carrying that heavy shopping.
    promoted hey...wonder what he got with his collection/gift?
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Hi Annie no still here though I must be a bit more carful about upsetting people, trouble is I work on the coal face of a old coal fired power station and it's a really hard job,so the guy's are really rough diamonds and the horse play/abuse is as hard as they are so I tend to act the same way, most people on here would probably find it very shocking how we talk and treat each other,thing is it's rubbed off on me after 9 years.

Mell, if you want to get 'em off your chest PM me..........I'll delete them (but I'll read them first)

Annie