knee jumping

Options
bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 20. Dec 2009, 10:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
we have been in to town on the bus this morning an done a bit of shopping no probs but i am sat now and my right knee seems to be jumping from inside and really achey xx think i am going to get my wheat bag out and in the micro x
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Bertyboy

Do you find that the wheat bags help? I'm so fed up with my knees at the moment that I'll try anything.

I hope you're feeling less achy now.

take care.
    Sharmaine
    bertyboy wrote:
    we have been in to town on the bus this morning an done a bit of shopping no probs but i am sat now and my right knee seems to be jumping from inside and really achey xx think i am going to get my wheat bag out and in the micro x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Yes, I get that too and heated wheatbag is most comforting every time. A wonderful invention, the wheatbag :D

Hope you are feeling less jumpy now.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    i would be lost with out my wheatbag lol and the shower
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    The next time I'm out I'm going to buy some wheatbags.

I've been plastering on Deep Heat (together with meds) but the effect is not long lasting.

Sharmaine

quote="bertyboy"]i would be lost with out my wheatbag lol and the shower[/quote]