how you doing trisher

Options
oneday
oneday Member Posts: 1,434
edited 21. Dec 2009, 08:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
how are you?
theres quite a few of us on....is there anything on tv tonight...am feeling bit peckish....fancy some chocolate.

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

I'm not too bad. I wish my bones would not go to all these parties when I am asleep.

They come home in the morning and groan.

I decided today, I will ignore them, even the stiff ones. I have not hit hubby with the cast on my arm, and I've not broken anything YET. although I put the Angel on the tree. She fell off, ahh all my fault.

Hubby put it back, I stayed well away.

So now I'm full of merriment!!!

I hope you are too. How are you?

love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Chocci, yes please love chocci will be there in a minute.

Can't we know your real name just for Christmas :D

You can go back afterward Oneday. Have a nice Christmas and Best Wishes for you in 2010

Love Trish xxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I'm so happy for you Trisher. Apart from the pains for Christmas you will have your Hubby.
    Bet you never thought you would get to put your decorations up.

Do you think this snow will be around for Christmas Day?
    Probably rain instead. Hope not.

I get fed up about TV. I know there is not much but my hubby just keeps watching all the old channels like Dave, Discovery, Yesterday etc. I hate them
    Well, I shall now go and have my soak and then I can probably watch something I like afterwards. So tired though, may go to bed.
    Goodnight

Joy
  • trisher
    Options
    Joy

I never thought I would be in my own home again. I thought I would have to go into a home.

I thought there would be no Christmas this year. In a way I do feel we should not have Christmas this year.

In another way, we have a little grandson we cannot stop Christmas, he would not understand.

There will be a quiet moment to think of someone, I loved dearly, I still do and will always remember.

Have a nice Christmas Joy, with your DIL, lets keep our fingers crossed for her.

I will be thinking of her Joy. I think a Miracle can happen at Christmas.

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Joy,

I really don't mind snow, but so many people get hurt breaking bones. Danger on the roads.

I wouldn't like it to rain either, Kiddies getting bikes and cannot go out and use them.

So I wish more than anything we have a thaw and everyone gets to their destinations safely and the weather is nice for the kidies.

That is my biggest wish for the year.

Trisher xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Trish

Not long ago many of us were just hoping and praying that you and hubby could be at home for Christmas. I am so sorry your bone are really misbehaving at the moment but do hope you can enjoy this Christmas with your family and for a few days get some relief from the pain.
    love and humbugs
    Chris a070.gif
  • oneday
    Options
    i think if you have a fairy that doesnt fall off,its a rarity!
    last year hubbie must have put down tree as this year cant find most of the decorations,tree is looking bald!
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Oneday

Oooopppssss, is someone in your house on the naughty step jus for today, or the whole of Christmas. :oops:

You could wrap him around the tree, better still you could wrap the tree around him :shock:

I have a feeling this will be in your mind every Christmas. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Has he found them yet :?:

Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Chris
    Never saw you there.

Yes I know, an awful lot of you came on that journey with me, you have been with me every day, so have others. Not one of you stopped sending your help to me.

It was all of you who kept me going. Throughout the night with me as well.

I will always cherish, each good wish I received, all the times you could make me laugh although i did not feel like it.

I will be forever in your dept.

Love and Best Wishes to you

Trish xxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Trisher.
    Thanks for your lovely message. DiL will be recovering from her treatment at the mo, but will settle down by end of week.
    No, there will be any snow. That'll be a good thing otherwise my family wouldn't be able to come at Christmas and my hubby won't be able to go and watch Tottenham play on the 28th. I have just watched BBC Weather and temp is going to rise, two days sunshine including Christmas Day this next week.

Now there may be the risk of more flooding perhaps. Please please, not over Christmas. That's the problem when you hve a quick thaw. The snow will stay up in Scotland

I just hope you can find some comfort from your Rheumy to stop those bones hurting so much. You have gone through so much, we don't want anything to stop you enjoying Christmas with your Hubby. Whatever happens, we'll all be here to gi ve you hugs.
    see ya
    joy
  • oneday
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi Oneday

Oooopppssss, is someone in your house on the naughty step jus for today, or the whole of Christmas. :oops:

You could wrap him around the tree, better still you could wrap the tree around him :shock:

I have a feeling this will be in your mind every Christmas. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Has he found them yet :?:

Trish xxx

Nope,he didint go back in loft to check!
    might get some new reduced ones in the sales,thats if i venture out,its pretty bad,think the gritters have stayed in too!
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Trisher.
    i'm so pleased that you and your hubby were both well enough to be home for christmas.
    happy christmas trisher and hubby
    have a lovely time.
    take care joan xx
    take care
    joan xx