Hospital appointment tomorrow

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 21. Dec 2009, 18:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
5.gif hope we have no more snow or I will be late home as the ambulance ( minin bus ) goes all over the country it takes hours

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR5.gif
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike,

Hope your not too late and good luck for the appointment. Cris x
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    Good luck. I hope everything is ok. Fingers crossed that the weather doesn't cause too many problems. Let us know how it goes.
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Mike, hope everything goes well with your appt, everything seems to stop for the snow and ice love Jaspercatxx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hope all goes well for you. The weather here in Norfolk is sleety at the moment but, we still have about 5 inches of snow. The main roads have been clear though. Good luck!
    Love Sue
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Make
    Good Luck......the North East has had 5 days of snow {where I am anyway} but today the main roads seem clear...just the side roads that are hard to cope with

Love
    hILEENA
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Thank you all for replying to my post , I can picture what will be said tomorrow , I will go to appointment , the surgeon calls me into a side room , I sit there ( fell asleep waiting the last time ) :lol::lol::lol: then he comes in asks to lie on the couch , moves my leg up and down says I see the pysio has made a slight improvement , he then tells me to get up , pats me on the back and says see you next time . in my eyes its a waste of my time seeing him as he told me he cant do anything until I am older

but we will see if I am right about appointment tomorrow

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR ( I wish I could dance like this 8.gif ( watch out santa is watching you all )19.gif
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR

good luck tomorrow! hope you don't have to wait too long as I know that when I have to wait I go into a wee dwam (daydream) and then forget half of what I meant to say to the docs. ':roll:'

snowing heavily in Scotland too...

Hope you have a good Xmas and Santa is good to Mike JR!!! Iris x