Another new grand child

Options
issymknight
issymknight Member Posts: 99
edited 23. Dec 2009, 03:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all just thought I would let you know I have a new grand child. He was born on the 7th December, weighing 8lb4ozs, and his name is Harrison. After a bad year this is just the way to end the year with good news.

I would like to thank you all for all your support throughout the year, I dont know who I would have moaned at.

Thanks

Issy

:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    arr, congratulations,although i thought you sometimes sounded like you were younger i.e too young to be a granny...
    has the baby got a santa outfit, when my son was young he had a nice blue track suit with a reindeer on.....he grew so fast it didnt fit for long.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Oooooh congratulations, I love new babies and it's a wonderful way to mark the end of a not-so-good year as you said.

I could really, really do with a cuddle of the little fella!

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby Harrison

Can I borrow him? I love newborn babies. What a nice way to
    celebrate Christmas.

love Trisher xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Issy,

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and congratulations :D:D:D:D

I so hope 2010 will be a better year for you. Have a good Christmas and with you new grandson you have a really good counter balance for all the bad things this year. thanks for telling us. Cris x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild. What better gift at Christmas. Hope the mother and child are well.

Merry Christmas

Joy
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Issy :D

Baby Harrison will be the best tonic ever for you. I hope you are able to be with him fairly often. I never imagined how much joy my grand daughter would bring me 16 months ago.

I look forward to hearing news from you after the festivities are over and to know how little Harrison is getting on too.

Lots of love and all good wishes for a much better year ahead for you,
    Elna x(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.