FENG SHUI

Options
handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 23. Dec 2009, 14:42 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well you might think what is this nutter on about now? Today i was talking to an elderly Chinese man and we talked about my walking stick and my gaight when i walked. He said that if i arranged my house using Feng Shui as a guide i would have better health. So my new years resolution is to set up my new flat using Feng Shui and see what happens.

May I take this time to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas & a healthy wealthy New year :D:D

Comments

• livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I don't know about better health, but it may make you feel better. Just a few changes of aligning/moving furniture and job done in many cases and its free. While you could go the whole hog with the mirrors, water and colours alignment, just trying a few simple things may bring help.

I have sent you a link in a PM to get you started.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • harmony
    harmony Member Posts: 37
    Options
    handsy wrote:
    Well you might think what is this nutter on about now? Today i was talking to an elderly Chinese man and we talked about my walking stick and my gaight when i walked. He said that if i arranged my house using Feng Shui as a guide i would have better health. So my new years resolution is to set up my new flat using Feng Shui and see what happens.

May I take this time to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas & a healthy wealthy New year :D:D
    Hi Handsy,
    Loads of books out there about the subjuect. Mt friend swears by it, and anything that makes us feel better is bound to be good :)
    Have a wonderful painfree Christmas and New Year
    Harmony :)
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea, some houses do seem to have a nice flow to them or a good feeling so it may help.
    i might give it a go too, think i may need to de clutter first :lol:
    Happy christmas