Merry Christmas from Trish

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 25. Dec 2009, 06:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I would like to do a reflection of this year.

I will never ever forget what Lynn did do for me, I also will never forget all the helpful ideas you gave all gave me.

I will never forget all of you who kept me company in the night.
Chris was a night time buddy, then Annie came along and kept my spirits and the rest of you followed. I will never forget this for the rest of my life.

I have made friends with a lot of people, I'm glad to say. I think you are all wonderful people. Despite your suffering with Arthur, you came to help me.

You kept my spirits up, for 3 long months. Your wit and humour

Thank you all, Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Trish

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ah, Trisher, that is lovely :!:

You have many friends on here because you never fail to support us all when we need someone, no matter what difficulties of your own you are enduring.

Your sense of humour and warm personality shine through in every post.

You are very much loved.

Joanxx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Trish, ooooh, thank you, but I need to tell you that you have helped me as much as you think I have helped you. You have taught me several lessons which I am not likely to forget and I need to thank you for that. I am in your debt.

Wth much love
    Annie
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Trish, Joan and Annie

Joan
    I couldn't have put that better. It is exactly how I feel too. Trish you know my thoughts, but will say again here. No matter what parties your bones go to in the night, they will never take away your spirit and wonderful sense of humour.
    You are a truely courageous and wonderful lady. I really hope you and hubby have a much better New Year.
    Love and humbugs always
    God bless
    Chris xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Trish,

I also agree with everything the others have said.

You have a good time, enjoy your selves and have a really good 2010. :D

Love

Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Your all making me cry with Your posts here I did mean it as a TRIBUTE to all of you.

I have met and made so many friends on Here.

Trish xxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    A very very happy Christmas to you Trisher and your hubby. I'm so glad that you are back home for Christmas and you are both going to have a lovely time.

Thanks for all the messages of cheer you have sent my way, spurred me on and the advice.

My favourite flower is a yellow rose. I just love yellow roses, they fill me with hope. If I were to tell you that every week for ages now, I have bought a bunch, not only to give me hope for jacquie, but I think of you aswell. I'm sure you'll get through the next uncomfortable few weeks until you have the cast off like you have got through everything else, by thinking more of others and yourself.
    Thanks
    Joy
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    You are one in a million Trish - you have been through so much but instead of wallowing in self pity it has made you all that much stronger and you have a genuine understanding and rapport with others who are going through distressful times. Your concern, helpfulness and love for everyone, shines through. This forum is a better place for having you amongst us all. Thank you for finding us.

I wish you a truly peaceful christmas time with your family and a much calmer 2010 in every way.

Lots of love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Trish,

I always love the way you come bouncing back for us all even after what you've been putting up with.

May next year be a better one for you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Luv Legs XX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Hi Trisher,

Like you I too have been reflecting back over this year. What a year :(

But Trish, despite everything, we have our beloved hubbies here to enjoy Christmas with us. Lets celebrate!

k042.gif

Jackie xx
  • margaretschild
    margaretschild Member Posts: 197
    Options
    Merry Christmas Trish, and thank you for giving me such a warm welcome into cyberworld.
  • sue1963
    sue1963 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Merry Christmas Trish from the newbie lol

Sue xxxx
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    sue1963 wrote:
    Merry Christmas Trish from the newbie lol

Sue xxxx
    Your no longer a 'newbie' as you have 12 posts. You won't get away with anything on here.
    a125.gif

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,942
    Options
    Hi Trisher and Hubby.
    A merry christmas to you both
    and a very happy new year.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • jordan7j
    jordan7j Bots Posts: 346
    Options
    Trisher, you have been here just as much for all of us, so glad things are getting better for you and hubby. Have a wonderful Christmas, lots iof love Jay x

e022.gif
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    Hi Trish

I can only echo what the others have said. Despite all your problems this year, you were there for me when i was at my lowest and i will never forget that. You are a true friend to everyone on here no matter what life is throwing at you. You are an inspirtaion to us all.

I wish you and your hubby a very happy christmas and an even better 2010.
    n060.gif
    Carol X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pal love having u on here u make life much more fun and make me smile
    f025.gif
    me on skates
    val
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    [MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TRISHER!!
    I don't get to this amazing forum that often but when I do, I find so many very lovely & special people here & never fail to marvel at the bravery & selflessness of them. You are one of those people, Trish & I want to thank you for your support & kind words this year.
    So, If I could figure out how to use these clever pic thingys I would send you a MASSIVE bunch of red roses & if I was REALLY clever you would be able to smell them too!!
    Love & better health for Chrissy & the New Year
    Pennie X
  • lottiefox
    lottiefox Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Merry Christmas Trisher, I'm pretty new here but your replies and help and words of support to me have been consistent and much valued. :)

I hope 2010 brings you some happiness and fun and laughter and peace.

And lots of delicious cake in the cafe!!!

Lottie xxxx :)
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Trish
    It takes a strong woman to deal with the things thown at you this year and always with with a smile and a joke.Take care and have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein