Some People!!

Options
margaretschild
margaretschild Member Posts: 197
edited 24. Dec 2009, 07:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
Here I am in the office, reading the thread "Have a Laugh" and I have had customers! don't these people realize they are disturbing my giggling.

Goodness me I don't come into work to actually do something!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I know exactly how you all feel - hubby will come in and bother me when I'm busy with all the cyber-friends. It's usually some daft question, too, and he knows very well where such things as socks, hammers, sellotape and dustpans are - exactly where he left them last!

Annie
  • margaretschild
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I know exactly how you all feel - hubby will come in and bother me when I'm busy with all the cyber-friends. It's usually some daft question, too, and he knows very well where such things as socks, hammers, sellotape and dustpans are - exactly where he left them last!

Annie

Are you trying to tell me that your hubby knows what a dustpan is?

Sorry I don't believe you - there are only so many things you can make up in cyberworld :D:D:D:D:D
  • margaretschild
    Options
    Hello everybody,

Annie, Pixie, Lynn and all, Have a wonderful Christmas and we WILL all have a better next year coz I have already ordered it!

:):):)

Linda
  • margaretschild
    Options
    can i have that in tripple form signed and framed please !

Sorry the nice men in white coats took my pen away!!
  • annie_mial
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Sorry I don't believe you - there are only so many things you can make up in cyberworld :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, yes - he had to learn what it was when I couldn't get down on the floor anymore! It was a very difficult lesson which I had to repeat many times, but everything comes with practice. The next lesson is how to find the cooker without a map............that's going to be harder still!

Annie
  • margaretschild
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Oh, yes - he had to learn what it was when I couldn't get down on the floor anymore! It was a very difficult lesson which I had to repeat many times, but everything comes with practice. The next lesson is how to find the cooker without a map............that's going to be harder still!

Annie

Do you offer your services out as a trainer?

I will pay you cash in hand after all we don't want to upset the money people!

Or simple instructions on how to teach the male of the species!!

:):)
  • annie_mial
    Options
    You hold a full glass of their favourite tipple at arms length in front of them and make them repeat slowly "the saucepans/mixing bowls/sieves (whatevers) are in the bottom cupboard". After they have succeeded in getting it right 16 times out of 16 you take the booze away until they can answer the question "where are the saucepans" correctly.
    Then they can have the cuppa tea!

Annie
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    My hubby hates the cold, the dark nights and the colder it gets, he comes to a grinding halt.
    Mind you, if he sees me struggling with a job, he will come to sort it out. Trouble is, he doesn't do it like I can or how I like, e. g clean the wooden floors to a shine, when he cleans them they look greasy. I daren't say anything, so I get up early next morning to do it properly.
    sometimes he will tell me for days he will do a job, e.g. put the christmas cards up. Here we are, nearly Christmas Eve and they are not up. I shall be having to get up even earlier to put them up myself. And then, he has the nerve to come in when I am on my cyber break with my new pals, and says, "not that again". He just cannot understand the system and accuses me of messing the computer up again. He's not fair sometimes. Same as when I want to watch tv. all he ever wants to watch is TOP GEAR, repeat of a repeat of a repeat and then again on DAVE. Or WWII programmes.
    Never mind eh. Nothing will stop me getting tothe party
    joy
  • margaretschild
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    My hubby hates the cold, the dark nights and the colder it gets, he comes to a grinding halt.
    Mind you, if he sees me struggling with a job, he will come to sort it out. Trouble is, he doesn't do it like I can or how I like, e. g clean the wooden floors to a shine, when he cleans them they look greasy. I daren't say anything, so I get up early next morning to do it properly.
    sometimes he will tell me for days he will do a job, e.g. put the christmas cards up. Here we are, nearly Christmas Eve and they are not up. I shall be having to get up even earlier to put them up myself. And then, he has the nerve to come in when I am on my cyber break with my new pals, and says, "not that again". He just cannot understand the system and accuses me of messing the computer up again. He's not fair sometimes. Same as when I want to watch tv. all he ever wants to watch is TOP GEAR, repeat of a repeat of a repeat and then again on DAVE. Or WWII programmes.
    Never mind eh. Nothing will stop me getting tothe party
    joy

Hi Joy,

Are you sure we are not sharing the same hubby? :):)

I know exactly where you are coming from. Merry Christmas!

Linda
  • margaretschild
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    You hold a full glass of their favourite tipple at arms length in front of them and make them repeat slowly "the saucepans/mixing bowls/sieves (whatevers) are in the bottom cupboard". After they have succeeded in getting it right 16 times out of 16 you take the booze away until they can answer the question "where are the saucepans" correctly.
    Then they can have the cuppa tea!

Annie

Annie you are a genius and I bow down to your knowledge of the weaker sex :D

Linda