Bye Bye to the noughties

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 24. Dec 2009, 12:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
It will soon be bye bye to the noughties as we enter a new decade I hope you all have a good new year and a happy christams of course I nearly forgot that I must be getting in front of myself or becoming back to front that will never do oopps.

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    noeltone wrote:
    It will soon be bye bye to the noughties as we enter a new decade I hope you all have a good new year and a happy christams of course I nearly forgot that I must be getting in front of myself or becoming back to front that will never do oopps.

Hi Chrisov

I'm walking backwards to Christmas and the New Year too. We could walk there together if you like. It would be good to have your company along the way :!: :lol:

Happy Christams to you too :!: :lol::lol: See you on Yarmouth sea front sometime in 2010 :!:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

I have noticed that you have not been on the forum much lately. I hope life is treating you well or at least fairly well. :)

I wish you a peaceful time during the festive season and hope 2010 brings you better health, happy times and fun-filled days too.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi Joan Im quite good at going backwards well just as good as good forward mind you I find it difficult to turn the neck though so i might need a wing mirror. Hows about going in the sea on New years Day you go in and I will watch All the very best
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi Elna yes I have been busy what with this job and college only finsihed last week and I felt drained after that but now have some energy back and I also wish you peaceful festive season also for 2010
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    whos been naughty? (noughty) :lol: