Happy christmas everyone

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 26. Dec 2009, 22:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
Wishing you all a peaceful pain free christmas. Just also wanted to thank you all for all the support you have given me over the year and to thank the moderators for keeping a lovely site for us. everyone is so friendly on here. im glad i found this site it really is fantastic thankyou merry christmas everyone : :D:D from joanne
Joanne

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Joanne, have a wonderful Christmas and hope 2010 is a happier, healthier New Year for you.

Love
    Annie
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    And the same to you Joanne and to all others and ditto to your thanks to the moderators for keeping a lovely site for us merry christmas from Chrisov
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    The people I feel for at this time of year are the ones on their own.
    Many on here have lost loved ones over the years, some have families others don't.
    To anyone on their own, my heart goes out to you, I send my love and thoughts.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Joanne

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you get the help you need in 2010.

I will be looking out for you to write that news, and another beautiful poem you were going to do,

Merry Christmas

love Trish xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,931
    Options
    Hi Joanne.
    i wish you a merry christmas and a very peace
    full 2010.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • lottiefox
    lottiefox Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Merry Christmas Joanne and a happy 2010 :)
    xxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

You too and I hope 2010 will be a better and less stressful year for you. Luv Cris and this lot xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hope 2010 is kinder to you.
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • suncatcher
    Options
    Hi everyone hope you all got the pressies you wanted and had a peaceful pain free day. ive had a really good day. last year i was ill and needed a steroid but im good this year you grab the good were you can. im just greatful for it.
    im just catching up on how everyone is doing on the site thanks for all your best wishes merry christmas everyone raise a glass of wine to you from joanne :D
    Joanne
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

Glad you had a good day :D Maybe this one coming will be a better year for you and well I hope it will be. Luv Cris xx
  • suncatcher
    Options
    hope so chris did you have a good christmas? joanne
    Joanne
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Glad you had a better Christmas, Joanne. We've had a great, if quiet, time.

I will be home tomorrow and I can't wait to just lie down on my own bed! There are many consolations once it's all over!

Annie
  • suncatcher
    Options
    All that fuss and its over so quickly going to get house back straight tomorrow then hitting the shops. I love doing that i always am given some money as some people dont know what to get me.
    glad you had a good quiet christmas. from joanne
    Joanne
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hello Joanne.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and the rest of the weekend. It has been a long one this year and we are doing our Christmas Day tomorrow.
    All my family are managing to come together tomorrow

We went over to My OH's son and dil for a little while Christmas Day as we were going to take some Christmas food over to them as were her mother, but she was poorly and dil was in a very bad way so the day didn't quite go to plan. We knew something like this could happen so it wash just me and my oh sitting down to Christmas dinner at 7 p.m. in the evening. Never mind. It was very nice and cosy.
    And so, I am just taking a bit of a breather from preparing another banquet as my son calls it. You always overdo it Mum! he says.

Joy
  • suncatcher
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    Hello Joanne.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and the rest of the weekend. It has been a long one this year and we are doing our Christmas Day tomorrow.
    All my family are managing to come together tomorrow

We went over to My OH's son and dil for a little while Christmas Day as we were going to take some Christmas food over to them as were her mother, but she was poorly and dil was in a very bad way so the day didn't quite go to plan. We knew something like this could happen so it wash just me and my oh sitting down to Christmas dinner at 7 p.m. in the evening. Never mind. It was very nice and cosy.
    And so, I am just taking a bit of a breather from preparing another banquet as my son calls it. You always overdo it Mum! he says.

Joy

You sound like you enjoy entertaining and i can imagine you put on quite a spread. Making me feel hungry just reading your post. :D
    I had good day boxing day. I went to my mother in laws, My brother in law arrived late due to a car ploughing through their fence into the field where the horses are kept. no one injured just lots damage to car total wreck. My hubby helped them repair the fence in the afternoon. I stayed with my mother in law and rest of family. joanne
    Joanne